Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

While I don't mind Gou getting it. But I thought that all of those Mawhips belonged to Poplar and were only lent to the participants. At the end this wasn't a Satoshi-focused episode.
  2. Unireon

That leaker has gone full delusional. Nope, nobody's getting anything here. The part of the contest being a tournament, and the winner battling Poplar is the best thing of this episode. Edit: Since they have teased that there would be some kind of interaction between Satoshi and Koharu, I'd...
  3. Unireon

Why anyone should take leaks seriously? Those are a bunch of lies, nothing makes any sense. It's better if we wait for the actual episode instead of trusting those people.
  4. Unireon

Fine. I'll take back what I said. But Daimax, and Kyodaimax, still have so little exposure. I am interested in the battle.
  5. Unireon

If he is still as bad like back then, then this won't end well. At least he improved during the Mikuri Cup, thanks to Hikari. Not if it happens because he thought that there would be an actual battle. He may be disappointed in that case.
  6. Unireon

It doesn't suit his image, since he is not baker/confectioner like me.... He has become so random and that is astonishing...... What have those writers done to him.....? I am going to watch this for at least one interaction between Satoshi and Kibana.
  7. Unireon

Yup, that Pokemon is so tiny. Actually, she is like a cake decoration. So Dande and Kibana seem to don't mind the kind of competition they're taking part.... Please, Satoshi, you need to object it, in 'some way', and storm off. I still cannot grasp why he would do something like this.....
  8. Unireon

Why do you think that Satoshi could get it? He already has a full-but-bad-developed-team.
  9. Unireon

Weren't those two weeks the staff going 'on hiatus' again? I know that are lazy/uncaring but that is another level.
  10. Unireon

This is another possibility..... And he ends up bumbling and messing up everything.... The disgrace keeps on going after him, more humilliation.
  11. Unireon

Given the kind of competition.... I wouldn't mind if Satoshi draws the line and doesn't take part. Simply, this is not his thing.
  12. Unireon

But still.... Decorating a cake is something that I never imagined Satoshi doing.... He's rather terrible in those activities, and has been proven many times. Maybe it's the counterpart to the last trial, where he participated despite not being his thing..... But he performed terribly and was...
  13. Unireon

I said that I can't stand that Pokemon..... So, now I am a bit conflicted..... Should I try to endure it for Dande and Kibana or just skip it like planned.... Picturing Mawhip as being made of frosting could help..... Edit: What about Zygarde, the Game-less? Has it been featured anywhere...
Back
Top Bottom