Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN083: The Py That Became A Star

I also don't like that one, it's a big mess. That's not how Time-travelling works. Py's death carries a bigger impact, since it is a baby. Edit: I'm used to the Time-travelling hijinks/issues since I watch Doraemon.
  2. Unireon

I think that if they really want this episode to be memorable.... That Py has to die and remain dead, cheap tricks like reality-warping reversing are not allowed.. It is cruel, yes. However, the anime almost never delves into this kind of topics. Agreed, there are too much plotlines in this one.
  3. Unireon

Adding the plot of loss.... Now this is taking form. I hope that it won't be so similar to the third movie. PS. Why wouldn't use a boy instead....
  4. Unireon

I agree with the fact that Shirona sounds forced, maybe they combined the plots of what could have been two episodes. Gaburias is her signature Pokemon, that can't be helped. At least it doesn't get so shilled compared to other species. Her Lucario is out of the question, for obvious reasons...
  5. Unireon

I wasn't that off the mark. This would be set in Johto, where Yogiras' encounter with an Unown happened. I am more convinced that some elements from that episode would be reused. Though, Shirona may end up saving this episode.
  6. Unireon

A baby Pokemon and an Unown in the same episode..... If only they won't end up reusing ideas from Yogiras.....
  7. Unireon

At the end the issue with the Unown will be anticlimatic. Based on what the scan said, it sounds terribly generic. Not helped by that we've had better plots involving Unown before. The vs 'Shadow/Double You' plot is already overused, it exists in all media. At least a little match could spice...
  8. Unireon

That wouldn't stop them from having an unofficial match. If Shirona asks Satoshi to battle, we all know that the latter won't refuse.
  9. Unireon

Some people don't want to see her lose, no matter who she faces. Personally I would root for her if she battles Dande.
  10. Unireon

I will retell one of my crazy guesses. If Gou catches all of the Unown..... Then, the Institute becomes the Tower from the third movie. Joke aside, maybe...... I don't think that Satoshi will battle Shirona.
Back
Top Bottom