Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Which of Goh’s Starters got done the dirtiest writing wise?

And I doubt that it'd get an even worse treatment under Satoshi than the mess they ended up doing by giving it to Gou.
  2. Unireon

I still insist that Satoshi should have got Messon, Inteleon ended up being so popular. Despite that implying it'd receive the Gekkouga treatment. The green gremlin does one thing.... Cause mayhem and annoy both characters and the audience alike. And to make it even worse, it is a Karma Houdini.
  3. Unireon

They did troll us with that Special Preview, and I am still not willing to forgive that. I wanted Satoshi to get Messon since the Galar Starters got revealed. Gou and his signature 'Hands-off Approach'; it is negligent and for the Pokemon, hard to believe.
  4. Unireon

Easy question. The monkey line is very unpopular. Though, someone pointed out that the source didn't mention the green gremlin.
  5. Unireon

I would have done the following. Hibunny to Gou, Messon to Satoshi and each of the monkey line's stages to three different Characters of the Day. I never liked the third line, so I don't want to see it in the Main Cast. Koharu is fine with her Eevee, though I'd like Wanpachi being her other...
  6. Unireon

How would you have handed out the Galar Starters? Which to who? I am actually fed up with that gremlin's hitting gag. I would have thrown that stick into a bonfire. Which Mon do you think that will become Gou's new shoulder-warmer? Another starter?
  7. Unireon

Gou does have a Pigeon, he caught it in the episode where Kojirou got Morpeko. That was the closest thing he had to a recurrent issue when trying to catch a certain species. It could have been a running gag, like the thing with Satoshi and Nokocchi.
  8. Unireon

I am baffled at them deciding to add Gorirander to the main cast. That Pokemon is hideous as hell. The Full-Evolved-Complete Set of Starters, utterly wasted. If I were to made a guess, the reason is that the writers are so enamoured with Gou.... And are unable to stop favouring/pampering him...
  9. Unireon

They can one-up themselves with the gremlin. Having it evolve twice in the same episode. Bonus if it ends with it going Kyodaimax. And it really sucks how this would be the only Full-Set of Starters in the main cast. I am actually tired of edgy/emo characters, actually I have always hated...
  10. Unireon

Writing a filler about Gou's starters Kyodaimax-ing randomly and without any explanation. These writers are very capable of coming up with something like that and thinking that it is an awesome plot. I'd rather have other people do it, even if it is as out of the blue as Gou doing it would be.
  11. Unireon

But Anipoke never had any of those before SM, that's a reason why some reached that conclusion. Though; Rotomdex was heavily despised unlike Whisper, who was divisive at worst.
  12. Unireon

Level-5 is the worst when it comes to manage the adaptations of their franchises. They killed off Danball Senki, Inazuma Eleven and Youkai Watch by letting the founder get too involved with them. At least the timeslot move didn't force Anipoke to go against Doraemon, it'd have got beaten. The...
  13. Unireon

The Kanto starters were the best developed. All three had good dynamics with each other and the rest of the team. Had episodes focusing on them that added details or delved on those that they already showed. Starters treatment had been bumbling with Johto. Sometimes what they tried worked and...
  14. Unireon

Calling them brothers is stretching it by a wide margin. Co/Fellow-captured would be fitting terms if they did exist. The writers are not even trying to develop dynamics.
  15. Unireon

The monkey line is the ugliest of the three and Japan tends to favour either cuteness or being good/cool-looking regarding designs. But alas, those are subjective concepts.
  16. Unireon

Until they were made available to others, losing the uniqueness. This won't be the case for Aceburn's since its Signature Moves are very tied to its very concept.
  17. Unireon

What does the seiyuu know..... The writers are so fickle and random. The monkey evolving would be even more undeserved and rushed than what they did with Jimereon/Inteleon. Messon should have been caught by Satoshi. Just it desiring to have more self-confidence or be stronger resonates with...
  18. Unireon

You called? The monkey has been the worst, and that's saying something. Not only the writers took their sweet time to finally made it debut. Now it's just a gagmon, and even fails at that due to its gag not being funny. I don't think that making it battle or use a move will improve its...
Back
Top Bottom