Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN087: The Ice Queen and Glacia

Okay. I'll come back for this one. And it was for the class like I said before. My retirement ended up being shorter than what I originally intended.
  2. Unireon

Let me guess..... It will make everything worse, or even cause the main conflict, due to falling in love once again.... I also hated that attempt at a running gag, it is so overdone.
  3. Unireon

Nope, that won't work either. People tend to dislike replacements. And those that are made similar in order to appeal are the most hated. At this point, it would be a suicide move if they remove Satoshi. Worse if Journeys ends up being his send-off.
  4. Unireon

I will be coming back, and only for this episode. Mainly because I like Koharu, and her episodes, but I also want to see the class again. My issue is that they are playing the old stereotype of Most Ice-Type Trainers being Aloof.
  5. Unireon

This series lacks the drive to do any of those things you suggested. She will be a generic one-shot character. And a forgettable one to boot.
  6. Unireon

This plot sounds so cliché that it may be the first bad Koharu episode. The typical secluded character that needs a 'defrosting'. Couldn't they stop using Types-stereotypes?
Back
Top Bottom