Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

I agree that Satoshi and Hikari had a huge amount of past focus. But a little call-back to it, or having their combi back once more, wouldn't hurt. However, I won't press the issue since I am very interested on seeing more of Satoshi and Koharu. There's something that I have to totally...
  2. Unireon

Still the Unovan TR Pokemon were almost as unremarkable as the props from the current series. Not even the TRio is going to really miss them.
  3. Unireon

While that may be true. Journeys still stands as an egregious example since its very premise, and tendency to rely on nostalgia, makes it the ideal series to bring back or give focus to the reserves. But alas, we have this underdeveloped and bland group of plain Pokemon instead. Calling them a...
  4. Unireon

The Red Chain...... Who is using it this time? I don't think that they would bring back Akagi.
  5. Unireon

They should have changed the opening already. The anime needs more, not-derailed, Hikari; honestly. I liked the XY Mirror World episode, though. But this time it doesn't look that good.
Back
Top Bottom