Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Psychic's name and description are so vague that it leads to many interpretations. Mine is a kind of pulse that is shot towards the opponent, causing some contorting and sometimes leaving it a bit numb. I also think that it being a kind of blast or shock suits it better for the anime. But that...
  2. Unireon

That's because I usually train a Gengar in the games, I like the line, and I want Satoshi's to be treated better. And, besides the liking factor, I rely more on stats and facts for most things. Satoshi, and his Pokemon, shouldn't receive the Underdog treatment anymore. It was fine until AG...
  3. Unireon

Proportionality. That's because previous series showed him working more actively towards his goal more often. In Journeys; there was a huge hiatus in his progression, that the writers somehow thought that filling with a bunch of fillers or episodes where he just acts like a moron were far...
  4. Unireon

And I thought that this new goal of Satoshi would be the most competitive yet. It seems that they are still treating him like some sort of Joke Character. If he loses in this episode, it's confirmed. Gengar should've been the Ace.
  5. Unireon

And I'm saying that a moveset has to be properly build, aiming for the optimal performance. It needs to be objective and logical. Boring or not, that is the least important thing.
  6. Unireon

That obsession with the underdog really needs to get dropped, right away. Let's hope that that trend of most Pokemon needing a contact move is the next one Journeys breaks. I forgot to add that if it really needs coverage, then Giga Drain is a far better option.
  7. Unireon

I would keep Psychic, with Dazzling Gleam replacing Ice Punch instead. Gengar's forte is Special, not Physical, Attack. Sludge Wave is better, that'd be my pick.
  8. Unireon

They are going to make Gengar job again just to force a rivalry with Mary..... They didn't learn a thing from the trainwreck that was their attempt with Saito. Who would be the next character beeing forced to be Satoshi's rival?
  9. Unireon

Don't understimate the staff, they can still rush this episode. Seeing how many things are attempting to cram into it. It has happened before, and history can repeat itself.
  10. Unireon

The worst thing they could do is repeat the awful plot of having Gou re-inspire Satoshi. Gou isn't remarkable nor praiseworthy. Satoshi shouldn't find inspiration/motivation in him.
  11. Unireon

And Saito didn't deserve to be given the Rival treatment in the first place. Even worse was dragging it so much via a lackluster/unappealing 'Arc'. A rehash so soon, like what they're doing with the trashy Yadoking gag, is insipid. I don't know how did they mess up with Mary so much...
  12. Unireon

That thing is full-trash; nobody needs a rehash of such a horrible gag, calling it a plot is undeserved. If this were a two-parter, with a 3vs3 Battle, I would watch it and only skipping the scenes where Nezu is the focus or talks. However, the worst thing would still be making Gengar fight...
  13. Unireon

Seemingly, and more probably, they didn't. That alone gives me another reason to skip this episode. What a waste of a perfectly good character.
  14. Unireon

Not really, I have a very personal reason. I am upset because I hate Nezu, but Shimono-san is one of my favourite seiyuus. Shimono Hiro is an excellent seiyuu, playing both Dabi and Zenitsu is not a small feat.
  15. Unireon

Why did they have to cast Shimono-san as Nezu......? This is the worst thing Journeys has done, ever. Only for that, I am going to skip any episode with him.
Back
Top Bottom