Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I just misread and got upset, but that has already burnt out. Those are the craziest and most obnoxious fans I have ever crossed paths with. I like to pretend that her crush was never a thing.
  2. Unireon

For a moment I read 'the late Princess'...... And I was going to rant about the writers killing her off due to not wanting to recast. I am still agitated, need some time to cool off..... Good that Serena is not meeting Satoshi, don't want to deal with the crazy fans.
  3. Unireon

They like to think that if Serena and Gou meet, they will hate/fight each other immediately. Too sad for those fans, Satoshi is not interested on either of them. I am still not sure if Serena will play a big role in this episode. And Gou wasn't needed here, neither Satoshi but at least he will...
  4. Unireon

Actually, that does sound appealing. Only if that other person is willing to reciprocate, we know that Satoshi can't and never felt that way about her. Though, my position is that she moved on and decided to stop searching for romance for the time being.
  5. Unireon

One person is complaining that why Serena has to appear in a Koharu episode.... 'She should had been featured in a Gou episode and be defeated by him, since she is his main love rival' And yes, it is the same person that wanted a recreation of the escalator scene.
  6. Unireon

Serena personally discarded the ribbon, since she has moved on from a crush that would go nowhere. That is real character development, dropping something that made her look reliant on another person. Though, I am mad that Animedia robbed the fans of the debate whether if it was real or fake.
  7. Unireon

It's good that this will be just a Friendly Battle. Although, I am wondering why they are cramming a match here.
  8. Unireon

I am not surprised at all. Neither by the 'Reunion', seemingly, being between Mikuri and Ruchia. My only complain is their refusal to use Rune City as the setting. They are trashing what made the Anime Constests unique. Stripping them from what became their identity. Congrats to the Staff...
  9. Unireon

It still counts, technically, as a 'Reencounter'. Sometimes one has to take the literal approach. I think that having Ruchia being the one to own Nymphia is not bait/trolling. They never said/teased that it will be Serena, people simply assumed.
  10. Unireon

Is this the episode with Ruchia? What about the Nymphia?
Back
Top Bottom