Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN107: Help, Big Brother Wanpachi!

I'd rather it not appearing in Journeys, to save it for a future series. A different one instead of this Wanpachi evolving. Everything is gonna be worse at this point, and most things are already horrible.
  2. Unireon

They really do? It is not a must. At this point, they have better things to give focus. Though, I can already tell that this episode gonna suck no matter what they do.
  3. Unireon

It seems that they couldn't resist the urge to give away the DeM. Maybe because they wrote a so predictable synopsis and attepting to hide it was pointless. I am going to skip this one, nothing in it is remotely appealing. All is set to be solved in a staged and badly written way. Edit: This...
  4. Unireon

I am no longer interested on it..... Is it too much asking for some interactions between Wanpachi and Eevee? Are Living Props considered characters and can they have Sibling-dynamics?
  5. Unireon

Gou's Personal Collection, like Gelardan's as someone pointed once, you mean. Nope, I don't care about any of those Pokemon/Living Props. I am willing to give Wanpachi a chance, though. But not feeling really optimistic at what the staff have planned.
  6. Unireon

They have finally decided to acknowledge Wanpachi's role in Eevee's debut/capture. I am really interested in this episode. Sibling dynamics between characters on the same team is something I love in any series.
Back
Top Bottom