Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

If a battle against him is in the works, then they must have Gekkouga rejoin. It is imperative in that case, there is no way it can be done without him having the spotlight. Lucario beating Lizardon in his mentor's place would be bs.
  2. Unireon

Cross Poison is the one that fits the most. What a shame that the developers didn't give it to the line. Though, I also like Night Slash.
  3. Unireon

It doesn't fit its style, lacks subtlety and finesse. What a shame that it wouldn't work due to the reasons you listed, and how that game mechanic doesn't translate well into the anime.
  4. Unireon

I would have favoured it learning a Poison move, references the fact that Ninja used thrm. But the line only has Toxic, which is impractical in the anime.
  5. Unireon

Gekkouga returning and getting battles is the only thing, besides bringing more past Aces and reserves, that could make Satoshi winning any Master Class matches believable. I personally favour the plot of Lucario being the one left to fend off the roots, it gets the sensing mechanism from...
  6. Unireon

If Gekkouga is the one coaching Lucario.... Then it would learn Mizu Shuriken or Cut. Don't worry this is the anime, with its own set of rules.
  7. Unireon

It is less about cynicism and more due to lack of development. This team doesn't have enough focus and continuous growth to make it believable. Satoshi winning would come more as a DeM/Asspull/Plot-Armor. Regarding the Alola Finals, I was rooting for both. Edit: I want the Vine-thing being...
  8. Unireon

I doubt that Pikachu, or anyone, would defeat Lizardon. Knowing the writers, they may succumb to shill the Orange Lizard once again. It is pretty obvious that Satoshi is going to lose. I imagined Gekkouga getting a Tv to watch the match, and acting like anyone watching a soccer game.
  9. Unireon

It won't count for me; if they want Gekkouga to get redemption, he must fight and win on his own. I also don't believe that Lucario has any real chance to beat Kyodaimax Lizardon, even with this training.
  10. Unireon

I went back to that Anipoke chat, and look at what I found..... '.....Lucario and Greninja fight against the vines, getting deeper and deeper..... before they had sensed the node where all those things grow from, in a surprising move, Lucario blasts Greninja away, deciding to use all of its...
  11. Unireon

To have a reason for preventing Gekkouga from coming back permanently. Or seemingly Zygarde is so puny that its power didn't do anything. Then this is the reason why it didn't have a game. I really want this vine-shit to end, it should have a long time ago.
  12. Unireon

Someone has said that this Gekkouga is the rumoured Keromatsu that Gou will be catching. What do you think about this theory? Edit: I am going to reformulate. There are rumours about Gou catching a Keromatsu, either on JN103 or JN104. And that person said that this episode's Gekkouga is going...
  13. Unireon

There was a point in that plotline, but not anymore. They are already wasted by now, discarding them wouldn't make any difference. Since their characterization is non-existent and their growth, contrived/forced. Why should I care about those Pokemon, the reserves are better in those aspects.
  14. Unireon

Strong due to the writers giving them buffs when required. Almost none of their feats feel earned, instead some are asspulls. Without continuous onscreen development, it is not believable. I'd rather have Satoshi lose, badly, and realise that he needs either reinforcements..... Or swap the...
  15. Unireon

Yep, that's my Unyielding Wish. To drop the insipid and bland Shillcario in exchange for the Awesome Ninja Frog. Edit: Gekkouga is not a shillmon because we haven't seen any since XY ended; unlike Lucario, it never failed to appear in each generation since its AG movie and it's the second...
  16. Unireon

Time to make some swaps. Gekkouga rejoins, Lucario exits. What could be better than getting rid of that bland pampered shillmon?
Back
Top Bottom