Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I am also a bit upset that the staff wouldn't take a little break. Give us some time to cope with this change of eras. Started wondering if replacing Satoshi was actually needed, he is still out there travelling. Given the confirmation of the vagueness of his goal and his open-ended sendoff...
  2. Unireon

Now that you mention the seiyuu issues... Maybe Sunrise has finally decided to pull Daiteiou, the fourth Eldran Anime, out of their basement. This one was planned to regularly feature the Pilots from previous installments, among them is Jin Hyuuga, protagonist of Raijinou and voiced by...
  3. Unireon

'Next time Satoshi makes an appearance..... .....I will smile like if I am going to meet a good friend...... ....Sadness may pay me a visit when he goes his way..... .....But I'll attempt to be on better terms with it' Edit: The only thing I don't like about the new Protagonists is the fandom...
  4. Unireon

While still shocked by such earthquake, I am no longer appalled or outraged. For me this is a new Anime, instead of being another Series. I decided to wait for them to reveal more about the new protagonists. Backgrounds, personalities, goals; and including the reveal of the seiyuus. Before...
Back
Top Bottom