Search results for query: *

1. Unovia

Pokemon of the Week (POTW)
    Threadmarks: Article #81-The Panda & The Chopsticks

Greetings Trainers! It’s your girl, Amy, still in Malie Garden this week for National Chopsticks Day. Chopsticks are a type of utensil used in eastern cultures, such as those like Johto. A Pokemon that represents an eastern culture is Pancham and Pangoro, two panda-like Pokemon that are native...
  2. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #80-Wrap Yourself In Bubbles

Greetings Trainers! It’s your girl, Amy, here in Brooklet Hill on Akala Island, celebrating Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. My goal is to catch a Dewpider and maybe an Araquanid. Luckily, I have my fishing rod and a few Pokemon that will give me an advantage in these captures. (Amy sends out...
  3. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #79-Mail Call!

Greetings Trainers! This is C. J. and Alan, here in Goldenrod City to celebrate National Handwriting Day, looking for a guard named Randy Webster, Randy recently wrote a letter to his friend. We are here to meet with him to have a discussion about mail. We are told by Nurse Joy that Randy...
  4. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #78-Praise The Dragons

Greetings Trainers! This is Travelin’ Dan and the entire Travel Crew, here in the Villa of Sinnoh. Today, we are discussing Dragon Types for Dragon Appreciation Day. With there being 61 Dragon Types, there are too many to actually go and explore, so we decided this week, we would discuss them in...
  5. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #77-Houseplant Or Vine?

Greetings Trainers! It’s your girl, Amy, here on Route 44 in Johto on Houseplant Appreciation Day, looking for a Tangela. I have my Cherrim out here to try to draw Tangela out. I had to use Sunny Day, since Tangela may be tempted to try to block the sunlight. This strategy worked, and Tangela...
  6. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #76-All Hail The King

It took me some time to write this one, due to the beginning of the year and the celebrations. I am posting this now. Greetings Trainers! We are so happy to be back for Season 3! There are several “Kingly” Pokemon. These are Nidoking, Kingler, Seaking, Slowking, Kingdra, Slaking, and the most...
  7. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Shows & Reads (Issue #41)

Welcome to Shows & Reads! My name is Unovia, and it is great to have you here! This is the last episode of the year! This week, we are covering Lickitung and Lickilicky. Let’s get started! Surprisingly, Lickitung was owned by Jessie, captured in EP052. She rarely used it, though it traveled...
  8. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Gameplayers (Issue #44)

Welcome to Gameplayers! My name is Unovia, and it is great to have you here! This is the last episode for the year! This week, we are covering Lickitung & Lickilicky. Let’s get started! Lickitung was introduced in Generation 1, though it was not catchable until Cerulean Cave in Yellow. In...
  9. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #75-Candy Cane Day

Greetings Trainers! This is Travelin’ Dan! This week, I am in the Soothing Wetlands on the Isle of Armor in Galar to celebrate Candy Cane Day.These wetlands connect Fields of Honor, Brawler’s Cave, Challenge Beach, & the Forest of Focus. It is a central nexus point, and it took a bit for the...
  10. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Shows & Reads (Issue #40)

Welcome to Shows & Reads! My name is Unovia, and it is great to have you here! This week, we are covering Snover & Abomasnow. Snover had a major appearance with Candice as part of the Snowpoint Gym in DP127. Abomasnow has had multiple major appearances in the anime. These are Candice’s (DP126)...
  11. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Gameplayers (Issue #43)

Welcome to Gameplayers! My name is Unovia, and it is great to have you here! This week, we are covering Snover & Abomasnow. They have a few locations in a few different Regions, so let’s get started. Both Snover & Abomasnow were introduced in Sinnoh. Within Sinnoh, Snover was catchable on...
  12. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #74-The Hunt For Evergreens

Greetings Trainers! It’s Travelin’ Dan! I am in Sinnoh this week, hunting for an evergreen tree for Christmas. The best place to go for this is the frozen location of Routes 216 & 217, near Snowpoint City. Let’s fly there and take my ax to hunt a tree! = Snowpoint City = Man, this place is so...
  13. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #73-I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Vanillite (Replay)

Greetings Trainers! This Week, we are celebrating Ice Cream Day. For this week, we are presenting a replay of Season 2, Episode 29 (Week #52), first presented July 18th, 2021. Greetings Trainers! It’s your girl, Amy, here in Driftveil City. This week, I am celebrating National Ice Cream Day. It...
  14. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #72-Ho, Ho, Ho! It's Santa Claus!

Greetings Trainers! It’s Travelin Dan! This week, I called all of my friends back to the Villa in Sinnoh. They all deserved a week of rest. After all, we rush around the 8 Regions, giving news reports every week to our viewers, and it leaves us very tired. We don’t know how Santa does it...
  15. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #71-French Toast Day

Greetings Trainers! It’s your girl, Amy!This week, we are in Kalos for French Toast Day! I am meeting Kalos Champion Diantha, Kalos Professor Sycamore, and, surprisingly, Sinnoh Gym Leader Fantina, who is in her native land of Kalos for a vacation. We all decided to meet up for French Toast...
  16. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Shows & Reads (Issue #39)

Welcome to Shows & Reads! My name is Unovia, and I am glad to have you here. This week, we are covering Wynaut & Wobbuffet. Let’s get started. Wynaut appeared in the Blackthorn City Arc of the anime (Episode 252 to 255). Wobbuffet has been part of Team Rocket since EP146. It has a habit of...
  17. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Gameplayers (Issue #42)

Welcome to Gameplayers! My name is Unovia, and I am glad to have you here. This week, we are covering Wynaut and its evolved form, Wobbuffet. Let’s get started. Relating to Wynaut, there isn’t much, since it is a Baby Pokemon. Wynaut is first introduced in Hoenn. It was first given as an Egg...
  18. Unovia

Threadmarks: Article #70-A Big Hello To Wynaut

Greetings Trainers! It’s your girl, Amy, here in Lavaridge Town in Hoenn, taking a relaxing break. I had heard about Lavaridge Town and their world famous spa, and I decided to check them out. This old lady runs the spa. While I was relaxing, I saw this sign: Egg Hatcher Wanted for Mysterious...
  19. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Shows & Reads (Issue #38)

Welcome to Shows & Reads! My name is Unovia, and it is great to have you here. This week, we cover Hawlucha. The most significant Hawlucha is Ash’s, which appeared in XY035, as a “Forest Champion”. Throughout its time in Kalos, it managed to beat many Gyms and participate in the Kalos League. In...
  20. Unovia

Threadmarks: POTW: Gameplayers (Issue #41)

Welcome to Gameplayers! My name is Unovia, and it is great to have you here! This week, we are covering Hawlucha, so let’s get started. Hawlucha was introduced in Kalos, catchable on Route 10. In Alola, it is catchable on Route 3. Finally in Galar, Hawlucha is catchable on Route 6 and many...
Back
Top Bottom