Search results for query: *

1. Unovia

Unovia's Yellow Modified Professor Oak's Challenge
    Threadmarks: Log #35-Safari Zone Part II

It took some work, but Kangaskhan is mine. The Parent Pokemon is a pain in the butt to get, but I actually did it in 3 trips to the Safari Zone. Kangaskhan is my last capture I needed. We have finished the run! WOO HOO! 129/129 Pokemon! Final Dex Check: Venusaur Charizard Blastoise Butterfree...
  2. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #34-$200,000 For Porygon

After repeatedly battling the Elite Four until I had about $414,000, I decided to see if I could buy Porygon. It took $200,000 to buy up to 9,999 Coins, but I managed to do it, finally getting Porygon. Porygon is my 128th Capture, leaving one more Pokemon. Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan is the last...
  3. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #33-Buying The Game Corner

Hey Folks! So, I battled the Elite Four 10 times, gaining up to $400,000. Then, I headed to the Game Corner to buy Scyther, Pinsir, and Porygon (that clerk in there is repetitive. Had to click the A Button so many times). Unfortunately, I dropped down to $145,000, and only managed to get Scyther...
  4. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #32-Finally, Dragonite

This has been a long time coming, but I finally got Dragonite! I know you all have been waiting for a week or more for this Pokemon. I know I have! I trained it in the Unknown Dungeon, as I could get the fastest results there. I was a bit disappointed because, once I got Dragonite, I wanted to...
  5. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #31-Exploring Cerulean Cave

Hey Folks! We are officially in the Post Game! WOOHOO! This log addresses Plan Points #2 and #5 by having me go through Cerulean Cave. Originally, I had intended to "just go in and quickly get Lickitung while leaving Mewtwo in the Cave for now". The problem is that Lickitung is a 5% encounter at...
  6. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #30-Elite Four & Champion

This is it, time to face the Elite Four & Champion (I still haven't finished Dragonair to Dragonite, but I will). Before I did this serious effort, I tried once before with my Team at Level 51, and I got stalled out by Lance, so... My Team At This Point: Pikachu (Lv. 56) Snorlax (Lv. 55)...
  7. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #29-Kanto Gym Leader Review

This is a review of the 8 Kanto Gym Leaders. We start with Brock, going all the way to Giovanni, discussing the challenges of each Gym, likes and dislikes. We will determine the toughness of a Gym by the factors of Gym Puzzle Toughness, Gym Trainer Toughness, & Gym Leader Toughness. Each factor...
  8. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #28-On The Road To Victory & Titan of Fire

I pulled out my Fire Red & Leaf Green guide for Victory Road, as the puzzle is a bit tough. For the most part, I was able to sweep through the Victory Road. Turns out, having a Team at Level 48-49 was enough to get through, but I know it is not nearly enough to take on the Elite Four. That would...
  9. Unovia

Onix can be found in Rock Tunnel, but it was not easy to find when I was going through. Lickitung trade was in Red/Blue, but not Yellow.
  10. Unovia

Threadmarks: What Does My Dex Look Like, Post #5

For ease, these are the Pokemon I don't have yet: 1. Lickitung 2. Kangaskhan 3. Scyther 4. Pinsir 5. Porygon 6. Moltres (Will be captured before I leave Victory Road) 7. Dragonite (Currently a Dragonair, at Level 36, and I am going to train it up to Dragonite myself. Shouldn't take too long) 8...
  11. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #27-Viridian City Gym

Before I went to Viridian City, I finished my needed training, then checked on Dratini. It's Level 24 right now. I also found a trade that I could do, a Cubone for a Machoke who will evolve into Machamp. I went to Pokemon Tower, caught a Cubone, then went to Route 5 to complete the trade...
  12. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #26-Cinnabar Gym & Titan of Ice

With my team still at Level 44, I decided that I might as well take on Blaine, at least to see how I did. Normally, I answer every question right, but here's the thing. If you answer right, you can't battle the Gym Trainers, which are a valuable source of experience. So, if you are looking for...
  13. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #25-Titan of Lightning, Zapdos

After training my team to Level 44, I took a moment to drop off my Dratini to the Pokemon Daycare. I tried Dragonair at first, but because I had put Surf on it, the Day Care wouldn't take it. My plan is to level up Dratini to Level 29 so at Level 30, it can be a Dragonair. From there, I will get...
  14. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #24-Cinnabar Mansion

It took me a bit, but I got Omanyte to Omastar using Digletts Cave, then Cinnabar Mansion. Afterward, I exchanged my team out for clearing out the mansion and finding the key. The only Pokemon I have yet to find in the Mansion is Ditto, available on the last floor of the Mansion. It was...
  15. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #23-Saffron City Gym

I finished training Slowpoke to Slowbro, boxed it, then trained up Aerodactyl to Level 37, mostly using Fuchsia City area grass. When Aerodactyl was level 37, I decided to take on Saffron Gym, putting Omanyte on hold for now. This Gym has the hated warp panels, and it's easy to get lost in...
  16. Unovia

In Gen I, the Birds can be tricky. Patience will win the day.
  17. Unovia

Big bad Mewtwo is the target for the Master Ball. Trust me.
  18. Unovia

Slowbro Onix Lickitung Kangaskhan Pinsir Ditto Porygon Omastar Articuno Zapdos Moltres Dragonite Mewtwo These are the last 13. Of these, Slowbro, Ditto, Omastar, and Dragonite are the easiest to get due to the fact that I have the pre evolutions and, in the case of Ditto, in a location I have...
  19. Unovia

The limited move pools are the killer, but I am so glad to be at this point. Thanks dude.
  20. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #22-Visiting Seafoam Islands & Cinnabar Island

I trained Krabby to Kingler and Psyduck to Golduck. Then, I spent some time to get Tauros to the rest of my team. Then, when Tauros was level 37, I started off to the Seafoam Islands, training Tauros up using the trainers. I finally arrived at the Seafoam Islands, catching Seel. Leaving Seafoam...
Back
Top Bottom