Search results for query: *

1. Unovia

Unovia's Pokemon Diamond "Nostalgia Run"
    Threadmarks: Log #73-Routes 228, 229, & 230

Route 228 is a desert, similar to Hoenn's Route 111. In order to get through this Route, a Ground or Rock Type is very helpful. Luckily, I had Rampardos & Graveler to help me get through the Route, which was a long one. I attempted to explore every inch of it, and eventually, I got to the end of...
  2. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #72-Stark Mountain & Heatran

Going through Route 227 lies Stark Mountain. Buck & Barry are already here. I have my HM Squad here mainly because I need them all. Eventually, I found Buck, who joined me as a partner. He brings his Claydol, who was actually helpful. Turns out, you have to go through Stark Mountain once to let...
  3. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #71-Survival Area, Routes 226 & 227

Going from the Survival Area, I entered Route 226. Route 226 is basically a Rock Climb and Surfing Route. There isn't a lot to say on this Route, acting as a "pass through" location. It is notable as the first indication of Stark Mountain. On Route227, the overworld weather shifts...
  4. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #70-Marley & The TV Ghost Rotom

Flying back to the Pokemon League & Victory Road, I changed my team to the HM Squad. Backtracking, I saw that the side cave to Route 224 was open. I climbed back down and eventually got to the cave. After I passed through, I ran into deep fog. When I cleared it, I ran into a black haired girl in...
  5. Unovia

Threadmarks: log #69-Fight Area & Route 225

Flying back to the Fighting Area, I made sure I had my Main Team with me, as there are many areas worth of battles here. Making sure I had a lot of Max Repels (I have a lot from my buying spree before the League), I journeyed forth, unsure of what I would see. It takes a while to explore it...
  6. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #68-The Devil Giratina

In a passage off of Route 214, I find myself visiting the lost 4th lake, Sendoff Spring. It is believed to be a space where the departed souls gather, and the separation between the Distortion World and the Pokemon World is weaker. To access the cave within, you need Rock Climb, and in Turnback...
  7. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #67-Off To The Battle Tower

Upon starting up the game again, I left home with the goal to meet Barry at Snowpoint City. I traveled to the Fight Area, where I met with Barry and a treasure hunter named Buck. Before Barry really gave me a chance to breathe, he raced off, and this guy named Buck told me that I needed to...
  8. Unovia

Yeah. There would be 5 Logs just purely on the Battle Frontier if I was playing Platinum. I never actually won any of the Frontier Medals, but if I was playing for the people watching, I would work on it until I won.
  9. Unovia

The Post Game I Am Going To Do: 1. Marley 2. Rotom 3. Giratina 4. All of the other Areas on the other island 5. Heatran Going to bypass Cresselia and the Battle Frontier. The Battle Frontier in Diamond & Pearl is just the Battle Tower.
  10. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #66-Elite Four & Champion

I healed up my team, did some buying of healing items, then talked to the Gate Judge, who checked through my badges, then ushered me inside. I resolved I would not heal until absolutely necessary. With that said, we walked in and took the first elevator. I was greeted by Aaron, who is a Bug...
  11. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #65-Final Rival Fight (Rival Fival)

Main Team: Infernape (Caesar)-Level 63 Luxray (Sphinx)-Level 63 Skuntank (Josephine)-Level 63 Roserade (Roosevelt)-Level 63 Gastrodon (Bubblegum)-Level 62 Staraptor (Valkyrie)-Level 62 With my Main Team at Level 63, I finally went into the Pokemon League, ready for what would come. Suddenly...
  12. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #64-Victory Road

HM Squad: Rampardos-Lv. 54 Graveler-Lv.54 Floatzel-Lv.54 Bibarel-Lv.54 Kricketune-Lv. 54 Drifblim-Lv. 54 I got my Main Team to Level 59 and HM Squad to Level 54 before I decided to take on the Victory Road. The Sinnoh Victory Road is one of the toughest, as it requires most of the HMs. I...
  13. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #63-Route 223

Departing Sunyshore City with my Main Team, I decided to beat all of the trainers on Route 223. There are quite a few trainers here with many islands and pockets of land. My Team finished getting to Level 51. Unfortunately, there is a Waterfall here. I am not going to climb it until my two...
  14. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #62-Climbing Waterfalls

I switched out my Main Team for my HM Squad, giving Floatzel Waterfall. With my squad, I flew to Routes 208 and 210, taking on those Waterfalls and gathering a few items. With those done, I decided to do some backtracking. At Pastoria City, I grabbed my Level 5 Abra from the PC, switching...
  15. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #61-Sinnoh Gym Leaders In Review

Gym #1 (Roark) Puzzle: 2 Gym Trainers: 2 Gym Leader: 2 Total Score: 6 Review: This is the first Gym of Sinnoh, which unlike the 1st Gyms of most Regions, has a bunch of walkways if you want to explore every inch of the Gym. The trainers are still not difficult, though they set you up for the...
  16. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #60-Volkner (Gym #8)

Now is the time for the final Gym, Volkner! I went in with my full team for training. Caesar (Infernape)-Level 51 Sphinx (luxray)-Level 51 Josephine (Skuntank)-Level 51 Roosevelt (Roserade)-Level 50 Bubblegum (Gastrodon)-Level 50 Valkyrie (Staraptor)-Level 50 Gym Puzzle: It is a Rotating Gear...
  17. Unovia

Yeah, that is odd. They do look like fairy Types, and it would actually make them stronger.
  18. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #59-Route 222 & Sunyshore City

For most of the game, Route 222 and Sunyshore City was blocked, citing a blackout. Due to beating Team Galactic, enough time has passed to fix the blackout. first was Route 222. There wasn't much here, except a few battles with some fishermen. The wild Pokemon here are in the 40's, creating a...
  19. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #58-Catching The Guardians

As you all know, there are three Lake Guardians. These are Azelf at Lake Valor, Uxie at Lake Acuity, and Mesprit at Lake Verity. I decided that I would go after Azelf and Uxie first because they are stationary encounters. Because I was at Lake Valor following a rest after beating Team Galactic...
  20. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #57-Time Master Dialga (Galactic Saga #6)

Dialga is going crazy trying to "create a new world" for Cyrus. Before I began the battle, I checked to see how many Ultra Balls I had (it was 6). I had not saved through this entire part, meaning if I could not capture Dialga, I would have to reset and replay all of the Team Galactic fighting...
Back
Top Bottom