Search results for query: *

1. Unovia

Unovia's Silver Playthrough
    Threadmarks: Log #59-Red...FINALLY!

This is going to be a SHOCKING UPDATE! This is my Team: Donphan (Level 70) Ampharos (Level 70) Typhlosion (Level 70) Beedrill (Level 70) Gyarados (Level 70) Crobat (Level 70) As you all know, I was thinking about getting my Team up even higher than Level 70. Once I got there, however, I thought...
  2. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #58-Update on Red #2

Time for another update! I got my team to Level 63, it was time for another set of Elite Four fights. These allowed me to get them to between Levels 64-70. I traveled through the Route 28 & Mt. Silver area until I got to their Pokemon Center (forgot they had it in Gen II, thought it was only a...
  3. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #57-Update on Red #1

I know the next Log was going to be on Routes 22 & 28 on the way to Mt. Silver, but I have been spending the last few days getting my team settled. I got my Team to Levels 57-63 after my first set of Elite Four fights. Looking for ways to train, I went onto Routes 22 & the grass of Route 28 to...
  4. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #56-Ho-Oh

I used this video to get through, because this is a very challenging. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fsSp2VN1AQ Before I went in, I got many Ultra Balls and many Max Repels. Ho-Oh is a very tough catch. It took my entire capture set to get it, and multiple attempts. Now, with Ho-Oh in the...
  5. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #55-Blue (Gym #16)

Going to the Viridian Gym, I was surprised to find only Blue in the Gym. It was only going to be me vs. him. Here we go! Gym Battle He opened with Pidgeot (Level 56), and I opened with Donphan. Donphan started with Rollout, and Pidgeot was taken out after a few rounds. He changed to Gyarados...
  6. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #54-On the Road To Viridian

When I was looking at the map, I realized that, in all of the travels I had done, I had yet to head south from Fuchsia City onto Route 19. So, with Ampharos and Crobat in the lead on the team, I flew to Fuchsia, where, after getting turned around (the southern road isn't easy to find), I...
  7. Unovia

And that is why I like keeping you all on your toes. That way, you don't know what to expect.
  8. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #53-Blaine (Gym #15)

Blaine's Gym has nothing except Blaine. In Generation IV, there is a whole Gym set up in the location. On top of that, in Generation IV, you can also find Artcuno in this area. I set my team to battle Blaine, who only had 3 Pokemon, much like Sabrina. He opened with Magcargo (Level 45) and I...
  9. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #52-Route 20 & Seafoam Islands

From Cinnabar Island, I continued east, arriving at the Seafoam Islands, or rather, Island. Apparently, the volcano that took out Cinnabar Island also destroyed one of the islands of Seafoam, mainly the exploratory one. Taking a peek inside, we ran into a Gym Leader, Blaine! What is he doing...
  10. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #51-Route 21 & Cinnabar Island

Continuing south, I surfed through Route 21, which features quite a few spots of land in a sea of blue. This is a long path that makes you realize how much water is in southern Kanto! I eventually arrived at Cinnabar Island. It was a lot harder to get here in Generation 1! Arriving on...
  11. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #50-Viridian City & Pallet Town

From Pewter City, I traveled south, through what constitutes Viridian Forest. There is not much of a forest, especially considering what it was in Generation I. Once I crossed through this sad forest, I arrived in Viridian City. There is a Gym here, but I can't go to it right now. Team Rocket...
  12. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #49-Mt. Moon

Going east from Pewter City, I used Typhlosion to clear out the trainers (there are 4), which brought Typhlosion to Level 56. I didn't know whether Mt. Moon would be pitch black, but I decided to risk it. Thank goodness I didn't have to bring Electrode to light the cave, because I was battling...
  13. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #48-Brock (Gym #14)

Looking around Pewter City, it was a bit disappointing. The Pewter Museum wasn't really accessible, and there wasn't anything I could really do here. I traveled to Pewter Gym. I know this Gym was predicted to be tough. If my team was at the same Level (Level 55), I would use Pokemon like...
  14. Unovia

Yeah, he might, since most of my Team is very weak to Ground & Rock Types. I know he also has some Rock & Water Types. To get advantage, I need to use Donphan (which all 5 are weak to), Gyarados (which 3 are weak to), and Ampharos (which 2 are weak to). Regardless, it is going to be a very...
  15. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #47-Diglett's Cave

Leaving Vermilion, I headed into Diglett's Cave, expecting it to be pitch black, but it wasn't too bad. Diglett's Cave was just a passing road, leading me onto Route 2, where there were a couple Bug Catchers and a guy who gave me a Nugget. It is too bad that there is no Viridian Forest. I got a...
  16. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #46-Routes 15, 14, 13, 12, & 11

Heading east from Fuchsia City, I took out trainers in Routes 15, there are 6 Trainers. Route 14 has two paths, and if you want to take on all of the trainers, there are 3, it is advisable to check out both roadways. Route 14 turns north, finding us on Route 13. Route 13 has a lot of fencing...
  17. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #45-Janine (Gym #13)

Janine is the daughter of Koga, the former Gym Leader and current Elite Four Member. When Koga elevated, he had trained Janine up, and it showed! Her Gym was very tough to go through. Koga's walls were still up. In addition, she had her trainers dressed as her, which lead to an even more...
  18. Unovia

Threadmarks: Log #44-The Biking Routes

The Biking Routes are Routes 16, 17, and 18, or the path between Celadon & Fuchsia Cities. There are not a lot of trainers here, like only a few Bikers. I cleared them out easily, with Routes 17 & 18 having the trainers. Once I cleared them out, only Gyarados & Crobat were still Level 53. This...
  19. Unovia

Blue is between Levels 56 & 58. Lance is Level 50.
  20. Unovia

This team is really good for the Kanto side of the quest. We were a bit challenged during the Elite Four, but once we got through to Kanto, there have not been too many problems.
Back
Top Bottom