Search results for query: *

1. UnownUser

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

My gut feeling is that a Battle Facility will be part of the DLC. There could be one "Battle-Focused" DLC which adds a Battle Facility, as well as one "Story-Focused" DLC which adds a new area to explore along with the third legendary. Basically Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra again, assuming GF...
  2. UnownUser

No Trainer data yet so far, but I've read somewhere that Team Star Leaders can also be rematched. I've been trying to avoid too many story spoilers though, so I'm not sure exactly how it works.
  3. UnownUser

I don't know enough about these things to really comment in depth, so all I'll say is that game development is more than the amount of money that can be put in. Its also about having enough time, as well as the right talent to pull of something great. Even then, you can have all the money, time...
  4. UnownUser

Hmm, I'm really not sure. I imagine that Everstone will still work, but players will probably not be able to stop the evolution otherwise. It could be why Maushold still looks so similar to Tandemaus, so people won't feel too upset about it evolving without their knowledge.
  5. UnownUser

What he meant seems to be that Tandemaus evolves without an evolution screen. So once you hit 25, the next time you see your Pokemon it's suddenly a Maushold.
  6. UnownUser

Last I checked, the people at 4ch had tested and debunked natures. They seemed to conclude that it was probably "random" like Wurmple's evolutions and moved on to Dudunsparce's, which they've had equally little luck figuring out.
  7. UnownUser

Its appears to be a simple level requirement of 25. The only thing people aren't sure about is what determines it's form (3 vs 4).
  8. UnownUser

For anyone who was curious, the datamined list of New Items is out. No special item for Tinkaton, unless its an existing item that received a new effect. Wouldn't hold my breath on that though.
  9. UnownUser

Thinking about it further, I think this would actually be quite easy to check in game. If its an item that boosts Tinkaton's stats, then it would probably be held by wild Tinkaton or its evolutions. Someone just has to go to where they are and use Thief, if the item exists, it'll show up sooner...
  10. UnownUser

Just to update on Finizen, it seems that you don't actually need to have the other player's pokemon present. You just need to be playing co-op with someone. They can be on the other side of the map and your own Finizen will evolve after meeting the level requirements.
  11. UnownUser

The person who datamined the Pokemon learnsets said that they would work on the Items next. So we'll know for sure soon hopefully.
  12. UnownUser

Speaking of which, Palafin can actually be found as a 5* raid encounter somewhere on the map. So its not completely locked out for players without access to multiplayer.
  13. UnownUser

Well it can be done using local play, which seems to be how the 4ch guys managed to get it. So the minimum barrier to entry is just having friends (or a second Switch + game). Still a a bit inconvenient though, its basically a trade evo without trading involved.
  14. UnownUser

Well, it seems like they figured it out. And its something that is nearly impossible to do if the game is not officially out:
  15. UnownUser

Maybe, its a madhouse over at 4ch where they're trying to figure it out. There's definitely something everyone is missing about how it evolves, but I'll keep an eye out and report back when the answer is found.
  16. UnownUser

Over on 4ch they're saying that Finizen is the last one they need. So I think they did figure out Dunsparce's but I can't really find the specifics. Seems like you were right that it needs a move (Hyper Drill) though, not sure why this is not indicated in the datamine. EDIT: Supposedly, its...
  17. UnownUser

Doesn't seem to be the case. Evolutions which evolve via moves have a specific tag in the data, but Dunsparce seems to have a different, unknown tag. I think if it was something simple, it would have been discovered already. The community seems to be concentrating on Finizen's requirements for now.
  18. UnownUser

The datamine confirms that it evolves from Dunsparce, but the evolution condition is not known.
  19. UnownUser

Further clarification on some of the Evolution Methods via a big leak account, includes the actual Primeape evo method: Still some unknowns remaining like Dunsparce and the Dolphin. No idea why Kaka said evolving Primeape was the hardest one, maybe he misremembered and meant to say Bisharp.
  20. UnownUser

Its actually surprisingly straightforward. You have to let it faint in battle, revive it, then let it gain a level by the end of the battle. EDIT: I can't really find the source for this again, so take with a grain of salt, pretty sure it was one of the big coverage accounts though.
Back
Top Bottom