Search results for query: *

1. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the Earth explodes. or something. its 9:30 at night and I'm tired, alright I wish I was a year younger than I am now.
  2. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it squishes you. I wish for some peace and quiet for once!
  3. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it has mud in it. I wish it was Friday!
  4. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, its all flat. I wish I had purple hair.
  5. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Chairs are people too. Or something. I cannot be blessed with eternal happiness because I did not amuse you. I am sorry you are disapoint. I wish I had a car.
  6. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you turn into a chair, but you're one of those horrible posture chairs that are terrible to sit on, so you are ignored and live your life sad and alone, sitting in the corner of IKEA, unnoticed and abandoned. I wish I had enough money to buy Majora's Mask.
  7. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it hates you. I wish I had twelve billion dollars.
  8. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get stale cake with mud for frosting. I wish there was a Figma of Fluffy Coat Snow Miku!
  9. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's so annoying that it ruins the whole show. I wish I had some delicious waffles!
  10. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the tea leaves have already been used several times so it's really gross and nasty and stale. I wish I could draw better.
  11. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You roll so fast you can't stop and you fly off a cliff. or something. I wish I had an endless supply of coffee!
  12. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the seasons are changed so they are either extremely hot or extremely cold. I wish I didn't have to take a math exam.
  13. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you never wake up. I wish it wasn't so hot out!
  14. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but since everyone is dead, then you don't have anything to spend the money on. I wish it would stop thunder-storming.
  15. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your phone automatically blows up when you open the app. I wish I had more ice cream.
  16. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

This wish cannot be granted because it doesn't exist. So mean!:cry: I wish you weren't so mean.
  17. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but than someone steals the money from you. I wish I was done with my stupid math class.
  18. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you corrupt your own wish, so you can't corrupt anything anymore... or something. I wish I had understood Chidamari's username earlier!
  19. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, It tastes terrible. I wish today was Friday.
  20. Usagi-chan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's invisible. I wish Monday wasn't tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom