Search results for query: *

1. UselessBytes

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

@canisaries well, I can't say much without more details, but there's a couple of options. You could have the potential for growth but have the characters ignore it. It would probably make the mood a bit of a downer, but you could make it so the characters make choices in the midst of the...
  2. UselessBytes

I'm with MA. When you said moon boot, my mind instantly shot to moon shoes. Personally I've always just referred to it as a boot, but I've never really had to explain what one is without having a person in one near me. Calling it some sort of brace will most likely be the most universal solution.
  3. UselessBytes

@NitroIndigo Big retweet to what Snuggle said. "It wasn't a massive event" and "One person was killed in an explosion" doesn't make any logical sense. An event like this would be a very big deal, and, in some circumstances, probably make the national news. If you want to downplay it, it'll...
  4. UselessBytes

It'd probably different on a person by person basis. People react to things like tragedy and danger in vastly different ways. People can be scared, concerned, intrigued, angry, etc. Your witnesses should probably either act however fits their personality best if they're already established...
  5. UselessBytes

I've got a solid question! So you might've read my post in the chat thread about a story Im writing that focuses on teenagers and how their focus on trivial problems balloons into supernatural conflicts. (Someone worried about their appearance/weight might literally become weightless, or someone...
  6. UselessBytes

depends on the kind of horror you're going for, tbh. I'm an avid horror fan myself. at the core of it, there's psychological and physical horror. Psychological obviously has to do with the mind and generally tends to focus on the supernatural/incomprehensible while physical is the gorier, being...
  7. UselessBytes

when I'm just talking casually about pokemon with friends, never. But in an actual story, yeah, for the most part.
  8. UselessBytes

I'm a bit late to the party but Unfezant, Mothim, Masquerain, and Sigilyph are all pretty forgotten about Pokemon. Also, Fun fact! There are only two pure flying type Pokemon, and they're both Tornadus.
Back
Top Bottom