Search results for query: *

1. UselessBytes

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I mean, I definitely would. If I'm understanding this correctly, I'm doing something similar with Snowfall (Which I need to update lol) and no one seemed opposed to it. Although, the way I'm doing it, every chapter has a short journal segment at the end, and it sounds like you're gonna make...
  2. UselessBytes

That's the thing though, it's not exactly an epic world saving thing. I was gonna write the world as mostly adapted to the constant rain, able to survive in it, even if it takes some effort. The main character's goal wouldn't even be to stop the rain, he would just wonder why the sun never...
  3. UselessBytes

Alright, check this out: I’m thinking about a story set in a region, probably hoenn, plagued by eternal rain. The main character had basically never seen the sun, and the world just barely manages to hang on. The main character goes on a journey to find Kyogre, the rumored source of this...
  4. UselessBytes

I was just seeing what y’all thought of the idea. I’ve really been wanting to write the Ultra Beasts as something other than an antagonist, because I haven’t seen it happen yet
  5. UselessBytes

Okay, I’m toying with writing a story about a guy who somehow gets sucked into an ultra wormhole when he’s young, and ends up spending a few years living with one of the Ultra Beasts until the wormhole opens up again and spits him back out alongside the Ultra Beast he’s befriended. The UB ends...
  6. UselessBytes

Pretty much. Probably would have a chapter or two for each Ultra Beast. Looker would probably have an important role.
  7. UselessBytes

Okay, I've been toying around with making a story about the Ultra Beasts, and make it very... Eldritch, I guess. That would probably be the most accurate turn. Obviously, it'd be horror focused, and the Ultra Beasts would be these strange, malevolent creatures that attack on sight, aiming to...
Back
Top Bottom