Search results for query: *

1. UselessBytes

POPULAR: The Samples Thread

The thing is, I do explain the effects in text. Selena does outright explain Crystron Citree's effect. In most yugioh media, effects aren't read by the characters word for word. It would make dialogue stunted and feel really awkward. The hovers are mostly just there as a bonus. And when it comes...
  2. UselessBytes

It's actually not all that much work. I just copy and paste the card text from sites like tcg player, haha For someone unfamiliar yeah, it can be, but as for someone familiar with yugioh, I'd say probably. A lot of the cards I'm using in this fic aren't exactly "meta", and with over 10k unique...
  3. UselessBytes

Not looking for any feedback on the passage itself, more looking for feedback on the formatting. Would y'all think its annoying/useful/pointless for the hover text, or if I should do it less frequently, more frequently, etc. “Not so fast! I activate the trap card TRAP Normal...
  4. UselessBytes

Rezzing this thread, I suppose. Original Sci-Fi snippet here, just testing the waters with a new story. Just want to know if this is a coherent and interesting little hook. Not looking for super deep criticism, as there isn't really much to criticise.
  5. UselessBytes

Won't say too much about the previous entry, as both A) This thread is a little dated and B) there isn't much to say about the above passage. If anything I'd say some of the descriptors are a little clunky. ("She stood up, and gazed up" being the prime example) Anyways, the only feedback I'm...
  6. UselessBytes

I'll try my hand at this. here's some stuff I wrote trying to make the TCG into an entertaining story. it's not much at the moment, but I'm still working on it.
Back
Top Bottom