Search results for query: *

1. UselessBytes

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

A good couple hundred words of the next chapter of my ygo fic. Not sure when I'll be able to finish up the rest, as I'm starting finals this wednesday. Hopefully sometime soon.
  2. UselessBytes

More planning of YGO archetypes, alongside some work on the opening chapter of this YGO story. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to make a card effect broken, but not stupidly broken
  3. UselessBytes

I am in this picture and I don't like it If planning and writing card text for an original yugioh archetype counts as writing, thats what I wrote today.
  4. UselessBytes

Writing pure fanfiction for the first time in ages, hashed out about half a rough draft yesterday and this morning.
  5. UselessBytes

Wrote a bit for a fantasy short story. I really like the premise, so I might turn it into something a bit longer.
  6. UselessBytes

Started writing a fic based on a beautiful opening I thought up.... Only to dead end right after said opening, whoops!
  7. UselessBytes

Haven't written anything today yet, but I'm about to work on chapter 2 of raindrops.
  8. UselessBytes

I wrote a good chunk of the early part of an Avatar: The Last Airbender fic. It focuses on the sand bender tribes in the Si Wong Desert and it’s a lot of fun to write. Maybe I’ll post it here soon! Also scribbled down a rather interesting idea for a very, episodic like story. Posted about that...
Back
Top Bottom