Search results for query: *

1. UselessBytes

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Artemis, by Andy Weir. Nothing like some good ol' moon crime.
  2. UselessBytes

Electronic Intelligence, by Prioris Really good metroid fic. Some of the best FF I've ever read. I read it ages ago and the author had since taken their stuff down, but there's a massive archive of most everything ever posted to ff.net on the internet. Took me forever to look through.
  3. UselessBytes

Started Born A Crime. I also want to start this one sci-fi novel my friend recommended to me, but I can't get him to respond and I can't remember the name for the life of me!
  4. UselessBytes

Does reading the requirements for TESOL certification count? That aside, started reading a Holocaust Memoir, In My Hands.
  5. UselessBytes

Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke. I would say that this is my xth time reading it, but I've genuinely lost count. someone get me another book
  6. UselessBytes

I finished up a really good book called "Station Eleven". Didn't read it, though. I listened to it, over a couple of long car trips. I think I would have enjoyed it even more if I had read it myself.
  7. UselessBytes

Strange one today, but I read some of both "On Society and Social Change" and "The Communist Manifesto". It was for a paper I'm writing on Marxism, but they were actually surprisingly interesting reads.
  8. UselessBytes

Read two things today. Started a new sci fi book called Thunderbird, by Jack McDevitt, and finished up a great theology book called Everybody Always by Bob Goff.
Back
Top Bottom