• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. U

What video games are you playing now?

Atelier Firis and Atelier Lydie & Suelle. Beat both of them in prep for Nelke!
  2. U

Valthirin Arc (PS4) Octopath Traveler (Switch)
  3. U

Detroit Become Human (PS4) - FINALLY had the time to sit down and start this one! Loving it so far and Im still pretty early in. Maple Story 2 - Decided to try and relive some nostalgia with this one and surprisingly Im having a good time. Im a level 16 wizard right now.
  4. U

Battle Chasers (PS4) Atelier Sophie (PS4)
  5. U

Battle Chasers (PS4) - Really only playing this right now because I can't bring myself to play Detroit Become Human while i'm mid school project. So I messed around in the first dungeon a bit. Its gotten better now that I've had some time to figure out the combat.
  6. U

Sims 4 (PS4) - Needed a break from serious games so I went back to good old sims. Picked back up an old family that I had originally started trying to be "perfect". Got my lady sim to max out the Cooking and Writing skills and she also hit highest level in the writing career.
  7. U

The Lost Child (Switch) - Just started it so not much to say other then the art is sometimes questionable and it's a very obvious knock off of various SMT games smooshed together. Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - In the standard timeline I'm at a point where I need to go do...
  8. U

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - At the end of chapter 3 in both timelines. I know I have to finish a series of side quests to be able to proceed but I'm getting a bit lost trying to finish them. I think I like having Marco and Raynie in my party most.
  9. U

Octopath Travler - Trying out the demo with Cyrus first. Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - At about chapter 2 on the standard and alternate histories.
  10. U

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Trying to get power back in the last tablet but not really sure what items I need to collect to do that.
  11. U

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Finally got the freaking milk for the fancy animal food. Now I'm just waiting out until its nighttime so I can go use it to see the freaking bird.
  12. U

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Upgraded the Axe and Hammer today. Gonna work towards upgrading the Hoe next. Working on making the fancy animal food I need to get the blue bird cut scene so I can continue the main story. I almost dont ever need to grow crops because fishing makes a crap...
  13. U

Fire Emblem Fates - I told myself I was going to make this a challenging run but my uncontrollable need to level won out. xP Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Just got the restaurant rebuilt. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get the freaking hammer so I can get rid of the 8...
  14. U

Pokemon Quest (Switch) - Pretty fun. I picked Bulbasaur and it evolved today along with my Pidgey. Fire Emblem Fates - Playing Warriors on Switch gave me an uncontrollable urge to start another file. I'm at chapter 12 right now.
  15. U

Ys III (Vita) - Picked this back up. Just doing some map filling and a bit of leveling before progressing the main story to much.
  16. U

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - finally decided to try out all the dlc characters and maps.
  17. U

Stardew Valley (Switch/Vita) My niece came over so were both working on our farms right now.
  18. U

Undertale (Vita) - Got to the Spider lady and I'm having troule surviving so I can spare her. Stardew Valley (Vita) - Runs better then the switch version when it first launched which is nice.
  19. U

Code Realize Future Blessings (Vita) - On the last white rose route, Saint Germain. Next I'm doing the Lupin's Gang story.
  20. U

SMT Apocalypse (3DS) - Finally made my way back through all the progress I lost yesterday. Code Realize Future Blessing (Vita) - Got through the stories for Lupin, Van Helsing, and I'm part way through Victor.
Back
Top Bottom