Search results for query: *

1. U

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

I' pretty sure in sunshine islands you have to be at a certain friendship level to give gifts.
  2. U

So just started Light of Hope (Switch) and its better then I excepted. I didn't like the like 2 games Natsume put out on 3ds so this is a nice surprise. I think the only real problem I have with it so far is the background art looks sketchy on console mode. It looks GREAT in handheld mode however.
  3. U

I wish Oceans would come to newer consoles. It was so fun but I never ended up finishing it because I didnt want to plug my PS3 back in. :ROFLMAO:
  4. U

I have all three towns at the B-A lock. I'm really just waiting on flowers to grow for all of them. Its been slow going because the seeds I've needed haven't shown up in shops until the last week of the season. I mean I've got the cellar so I can still grow them but it puts off my other growing...
  5. U

Did your 3ds prompt you to update the game or did you go through the eshop? Personally if I try and do updates through the eshop they never work so I have to get the 3ds to prompt me. 2 of the new outfits are at ludus' store and the other 2 are at the general store in Tsu.
  6. U

So its been awhile since I've played ToT but I feel like the update you had to do before buying the DLC fixed a ton of minor things. I could have sworn the part time jobs never had the red text that told you certain items wouldn't count towards its completion. The thing with the season suns...
  7. U

The cellar is a cool replacement for the green house. I can have three seasons going at once and it has that extra mining point. Its a little glitched though. Anytime I try and put a new sun stone on the altar it attaches a random one instead of the one I specified. Took a bit to get the summer...
  8. U

GOt married to Ford and now I get free food all the time. Finished the locks on B rank for the first two towns just waiting on Lulukoko now. Little peeved because fogu's translation is a little bit off so the beagle dog breed I thought would be unlocked at B rank with Westown is actually A rank.
  9. U

Wow I also don't remember the bachelors in the first SoS being quite as bold as the new ones! Fords orange event was a little intense. So getting the B ranks is frustrating. Not because they are hard but because they request out of season crops for one task! Ludus needs to start offering green...
  10. U

Yeah I think they let you have so many pets this time just because they've actually started doing breeds of animals instead of recolors. I'm waiting on pets until I can get the beagle and that one wont be until I unlock B rank with Westown. Got Ford to reverse confess. It seems a lot easier in...
  11. U

Caved and looked at fogu to see how to trigger the next event with Ford because I got ANOTHER event with Wayne. The event wouldnt trigger on Sat or Sun so now I have to wait until the next weekend to try again. I dont actually have any pets yet but Fogu says each pet needs a house.
  12. U

Got the last list from Dad. All three towns at B rank Ship a 1000 of any one crop or byproduct Ship 500,000 worth of stuff Harvest branded items 9 times Beat Mr. D in a Harvest or Animal Festival expert rank or higher So really the only difficult one will be winning against Mr. D and...
  13. U

Just got my house upgraded and my second list from Dad completed. Now I'm waiting on the new one to arrive and from what Ive read its going to be quite a bit longer to complete. Westown is almost to B rank and the other two only just got to C rank. Ford is still at light green with no new...
  14. U

Ford is all the way up to light green now but I've still only seen his two friendship events that come before the romance. I'm relived that bricks are so much easier to come by in this game. So instead of being frustrated over not finding bricks for my house I'm frustrated over finding pine...
  15. U

Ford also really likes coffee which is like the easiest thing to cook at right now. I've heard Wayne likes cactus but I haven't tried gifting with anyone else yet.
  16. U

Well I unintentionally triggered Waynes first event. If i wasn't already intent on Ford and the guys from the third village I would probably shoot for Wayne. Hes got some stalkers.....
  17. U

Started Trio of Towns and am enjoying it a lot. I am curious about one thing though if anyone else has the game yet. When making your avatar you get to pick like a trait they excelle at and I picked animal Lover. Is that why I started out with a barn and coop or is that just a starter set for...
  18. U

Pretty excited for Trio of Towns to release. I definitely plan on having a cabybara as my first pet! XD Been reading Xseed's localization blob over the development and I really hope they bring over all the extra content. 3$ is pretty cheap DLC for me so I wouldn't mind buying it.
  19. U

Since Popolocrois is technically the new Rune Factory I'm going to assume its cool to post about it here. Really enjoying it other then the fact that the Prince runs so SLOW.
  20. U

I plan to pick it up after work today. I've been excited since it was announced so hopefully I get a chance to play it sometime soon.
Back
Top Bottom