Search results for query: *

1. U

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I apparently got one of the secret shop calls at work and I only hit like the 50% mark apparently. It peeves me because the stuff that they were checking for doesn't come up naturally in a conversation or even apply as like upsell items for most people. They literally wanted me to just push...
  2. U

My phone died suddenly over the weekend and I had to buy a new one. After I finished paying off what I owed on the old one. :mad:
  3. U

People stealing from my store :mad:
  4. U

Women on my FB supporting certain things.
  5. U

Getting a power outage three times while trying to play my PS4.
  6. U

My crappy crappy co worker. Every week she calls in at least one day with some minor "illness " . So surprise! she calls in yesterday and I have to work on my day off. She started texting me this morning and told me to give her my shift tomorrow. I said no. I told our manager I said no. I've...
  7. U

Waking up with a cold this morning. -_-
  8. U

My coworker has literally talked over me with every customer I've had tonight. Which is like 3!!!!!!!! She also keeps going and checking out things I've worked on to try and find a mistake with it. When she finds zero mistakes she tell me to quit doing work. -_-
  9. U

That my friends invited me over while they were apparently having a marital fight. I don't drive so unless I interrupt their fight I can't leave. >_<
  10. U

Having a customer get mad at me because I gave him his receipt.
  11. U

I guess I'm late to the party on this little piece of news but I finally heard about the guy trying to organize pro rape rallies around the would? Its hard to describe how ridiculously angry it makes me that someone would actually condone violence against anyone.
  12. U

The post office charged me twice for a whole shipping label instead of just the up fee for the weight difference.
  13. U

This stupid one minute wait between posts! :mad:
  14. U

The ice maker in the fridge being broken.
  15. U

I ordered some subs delivered and one of the was wrong. When I called the manager she told me I was wrong. Eventually she realized she was incorrect and said Id have the right sub in 20 minutes. 57 minutes later and I still dont have my food.:complain:
  16. U

The payment for an order I made online keeps trying to charge my bank account instead of my Paypal account. So I keep getting fees from my bank. :boom::complain::banghead::mad:
  17. U

A customer is going to do a negative survey against me at work because when she called the store I had to put her on hold because I had a line of people in the store. She was literally on hold for 1 minute and 48 seconds, I went and checked on the phone. :conangry:
  18. U

A customer sold me a bunch of games covered in his dip spit! Dip is disgusting to begin with but its even worse when you spit it all over your car and things!
  19. U

The hail from the storms just cracked my window!
  20. U

My neighbors, for no reason, put a bunch of long screws through the fence at dog level. >:(
Back
Top Bottom