Search results for query: *

1. U

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

I keep forgetting that the PS3 wont go into rest mode and leave it on over night. PS3 auto turns itself off and I lose my FFV progress. Like 4 times this has happened.
  2. U

I guess in Stardew Valley your trees can get struck by lightning. So Instead of an apricot tree I have a smoky coal tree.
  3. U

In Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls I was button mashing through some text and accidentally got my self into a crazy difficulty boss fight and died. I hadnt saved through the last 4 missions so I lost all that work.
  4. U

In Persona 4 Dancing All Night I've been going through free mode and scoring lower on all the songs in story mode that I got a perfect score on. >_<
  5. U

I have become stuck in the last battle of Lost Dimension(Vita). Every time I end my parties first turn the enemy gets a 5 assist attack on my party leader. Every time.
  6. U

In Hyperdimension Neptunia U I was stuck in the final mission for like an hour because I kept using the wrong special skill repeatedly. That's why you shouldn't just click past the instructions. :dumb:
  7. U

I made ONE misstep in SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and ended up with NO WAY to save both Mari and Keisuke. Mari unfortunately died.
  8. U

Trying to level grind in SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and your new team mate keeps dying mid battle and getting NO experience! It happens to Keisuke in every battle always around his third turn!
Back
Top Bottom