Search results for query: *

1. U

The Official Video Game Help Thread!

I'm replaying Fire Emblem Awakening and this time I'm trying to pair up everyone based on how it would benefit the child instead of just whose support conversations I like. Any recommendations on who to pair with Panne so I can get a good outcome for Yarne?
  2. U

You can absolutely download Yellow version! There are only a handful of games that are actually system specific.
  3. U

Thankfully demon fusing is not random. Its a lot of needing to be a certain level, in a certain part of the story, or having to complete a certain quest. If you do get burnt out on the grinding you can buy a piece of 1 dollar DLC that helps with that. each fight you win in it drops an item that...
  4. U

Never played MGS3D but I have played SMT:IV so I'm going to recommend it. It follows the chaotic, neutral, lawful setup. Every decision leans you towards one of those three paths and affects how the last half of the game goes. There is a lot of deciding whats moral and if the moral thing is the...
  5. U

Okay so I am at the end of The Descent DLC for Dragon Age Inquisition and I can not get past the final boss. The Guardian kills my entire party in like 30 seconds flat. Is there a party set up anyone can recommend or a specific buff I can add to everyone's armor? Also if someone else actually...
  6. U

I know I've seen a few people on here playing it so maybe someone can answer my question. In Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth1 is there a way to get more MB for plans in chapter 8? I'm trying to get the CPU candidates and I've run out. Or will I have to go through new game plus now?
  7. U

So I know I don't really have time or room on my backlog list but I would like someones opinion on what Fire Emblem game I should play. I have only played Awakening so I'm a little lost on which one I should try next.
  8. U

So if anyone else has played or is playing Bravely Default I'm stuck on one of the job class side quests. I'm right before the vampire fight and every time I try it he wipes the floor with my entire team. :/ Compulsive level grinding is a talent of mine so I'm obviously just using the wrong team...
Back
Top Bottom