Search results for query: *

1. U

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I don't think I've mentioned this one but I am not a fan of Lucina. She annoys me a lot.
  2. U

@Trainer Gabriel I'm pretty sure I only ever said Elder Scrolls was the worst before hand. ;) I think the Lego games are more enjoyable on handheld then on home console.
  3. U

Bethesda games are boring and look incredibly bland.
  4. U

I don't think a game having a season pass means its unfinished or not the full game.
  5. U

I'm okay with the pigeon thing. I'm not okay with the crappy five minute stories. Hatoful Boyfriend needs to be a free game.
  6. U

Forza is a terrible racing game. Very pretty yes but a terrible racing game.
  7. U

I don't think games are bad if they are "linear" and I don't think games are better if they are "open world". Overwatch was amazing and absolutely deserved game of the year. Five Nights At Freddys is incredibly lame and I don't understand why its popular.
  8. U

I don't think DLC is the worst thing to ever happen to gaming. I think yearly releases in a franchise are the worst thing to happen (EX: most shooters, sports).
  9. U

- I know I give Skylanders a lot of crap but it's actually pretty fun. - I like rhythm games but I think Rock Band and Guitar Hero are terrible. - Dynasty Warriors is not fun but games like Dynasty Warriors are great.
  10. U

~Microsoft consoles are the absolute worst. ~I think Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2 are good games. ~Morrigan is the most overrated character in the Dragon Age series. I like her but she is way to over hyped. ~The Shin Megami Tensei series is the best dungeon crawler.
  11. U

Along with MMO's cell phone games are absolutely atrocious.
  12. U

- The best Final Fantasy is X. - The Vita is an awesome handheld with a great library of games. - I loved the marriage and children aspect of Fire Emblem Awakening. - Dragon Age 2 is a phenomenal game. - Elder Scrolls games a extremely boring.
  13. U

The Elder Scrolls Games are incredibly boring and uninteresting Final Fantasy 12 is the worst game in the series Borderlands is not funny
Back
Top Bottom