Search results for query: *

1. U

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Venom - 4/10 I enjoyed the movie. It just wasnt a good movie. Oceans 8 - 9/10 Hated all the other oceans movies but loved this one. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - 3/10 I dont even know what happened with this one but I gained zero enjoyment from it.
  2. U

Avengers Infinity War 10/10 It was absolutely spectacular. There wasn't a single part of the movie I didn't enjoy and there really weren't any slow parts. It also perfected the art of cliffhangers. It also gave us the memes that are spoilers without context.
  3. U

District 9 7/10 It was a little over hyped to me. I enjoyed it but the documentary like parts just weren't that interesting to watch.
  4. U

Captain America The Winter Solider 7.5/10 Very entertaining and had some great funny bits. Didn't really care for Black Widow in it. Out of all 3 Cap movies I think this one comes in #3 for me.
  5. U

Fantastic Four 7.5/10 Pleasantly surprised I still enjoyed this. It was corny in the right kind of way. Fantastic Four (2015) 3/10 WOW
  6. U

Ready Player One 6/10 Did I have fun watching the movie? Yes. Was it a good movie? No. Lots of plot holes, poor representation, and a pretty ridiculous "romance". Full Metal Alchemist (Live Action) 5/10 It was an experience that's for sure.
  7. U

Star Wars The Last Jedi 6/10 I just didn't like it much. A lot of the humor seemed kinda forced and misplaced to me. Didn't enjoy Luke's part in the movie at all. Visually everything looked great, the story just wasn't there.
  8. U

Spider Man Homecoming 10/10 Absolutely amazing! It exceeded my expectations and is easily my favorite Marvel movie so far.
  9. U

Wonder Woman 7/10 Cg was cringy but not enough to ruin the movie. Liked everyone's performance except for Gal Gadot's. Other then a few other nitpicky things (Like no one getting dirty throughout the whole movie) not a bad movie. Definitely the only current DC film out worth watching a second time.
  10. U

Logan 7/10
  11. U

Fist Fight - 8.5/10 Knew I was going to enjoy it but it was actually better then I expected!
  12. U

The Raid 2 - 7.5/10
  13. U

Lego Batman Movie - 10/10
  14. U

Princess Mononoke 10/10 Ponyo 10/10
  15. U

Rouge One A Star Wars Story - 5/10 Did not enjoy much of this one. A lot of the comic relief was really forced. Main character wasn't likable and the rest of the cast was forgettable. It didn't really add anything to the main series story and wasn't very solid as its own story either.
  16. U

Dr Strange 9/10 Fantastic Beasts and Where to find Them 9/10
  17. U

@Lone_Garurumon I don't mind at all. It all just seemed really lazy to me. The story felt really disjointed and all of the humor fell flat for me. Particularly all of Harley's jokes. With all the characters introduced they couldn't spend the whole movie introducing them but way to much time was...
  18. U

Suicide Squad - 0/10
  19. U

Batman VS Superman - 5/10
  20. U

Ghostbusters (2016) 7.5/10 Not terrible. The beginning was pretty boring and I didn't like the blonde woman by herself. Once the whole team was together she was okay. Everything with to do with the secretary and the whole ordeal at the concert were some of my funniest parts.
Back
Top Bottom