Search results for query: *

1. UxieLover1994

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

The fans watching the live stream are bashing the anime as well because of Ash's loss. This might go into Never Live it Down territory.
  2. UxieLover1994

Amen to that. They've learned nothing from M16 about ignoring fans and treating them like preschoolers.
  3. UxieLover1994

What rules are there that prevent Ash from winning? I've seen many franchises where the main character succeeds, yet their adventures are not over yet. It is inexcusable to keep a person ten years old and never letting him win leagues for decades, let alone give no appeal to older fans. Someone...
  4. UxieLover1994

Predictably, Lysandre is spared by the adaptation and is arrested by Officer Jenny instead of being crushed to death by the Ultimate Weapon. But yes, the Team Flare Arc isn't done, and has a chance to either redeem this anime, or destroy it altogether.
  5. UxieLover1994

...only to be defeated by another Mary Sue/Gary Stu with poor development. Bonus points if Pikachu is defeated early in Alola by a Magikarp who only knows Splash. The end of Pokémon? Nah, we can trust Nintendo and Game Freak to find a way to keep the franchise popular, especially with Pokémon...
  6. UxieLover1994

While I say that the anime jumped the shark, I still think there is a chance to prove that Alain isn't a Gary Stu. He's going to be around for a few more episodes, and this is a good way to really show him off as an actual character as opposed to a Tobias-expy. That's just Ash for you. Cursed...
  7. UxieLover1994

As far as we know, we have little idea what Alola will bring. Maybe there will be gyms as a secondary challenge (to remain faithful to the franchise). Maybe there will be a league after conquering all islands, with its own Elite Four and Champion. But all we know for the next series: new...
  8. UxieLover1994

I knew that Ash would lose against Alain. I'd say "better luck in Alola", but it is already foregone conclusion that Ash will lose in the Alola League as well. And the Generation VIII (Galar) league. And Generation IX (Paldea) and X and so on. All this hype for nothing, and proof that Ash will...
Back
Top Bottom