Search results for query: *

1. UxieLover1994

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

On one hand, DP is the next set of games expected to get remakes for the Switch. But who's to say the last few SM episodes/first few episodes of SwSh take place in Kanto as a last minute reflect of LGPE. You know, it isn't cool to pick fights with other people over their opinions, especially if...
  2. UxieLover1994

The new trainer looks quite androgynous from my point of view. I thought this was a male at first. Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James, and Meowth are the only real characters in the series, so the latter three will turn up in the SwSh series. We can expect a trailer on Sunday with them. So, not only...
  3. UxieLover1994

Look how many live-action remakes Disney has in development. In the animation side, only two are in development, one being a Frozen sequel. And on Disney Channel, there have been a good chunk of sequel shows lately. First Boy Meets World (Girl Meets World), then That's So Raven (first Cory in...
  4. UxieLover1994

My current speculation is that this "reboot" may instead be a second anime adaptation of the games, with first adaptation starring Ash co-existing alongside it. There have been cases in both Japan and the West where different continuities of the same franchise have been active at the same time...
  5. UxieLover1994

Agree. Bringing up "Top Coordinator" in one of the titles is a giveaway that this is fake because the anime almost never references older seasons besides the original.
  6. UxieLover1994

I'm going to take MegaGreninja's leak with a grain of salt, as it's likely either someone rushed it to bring false hype, especially on account that Gladion has a 99.9999% chance of winning the League. It doesn't help that one of the titles has "Top Coordinator" involved, as in this modern age...
Back
Top Bottom