Search results for query: *

1. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Unfortunately, all Pokémon from Bank, GO, LGPE, SwSh, and BDSP that were evolved in PLA are flagged as hacked, and must be released. I suspect this is a bug. I'm currently not sure if this applies to other games (such as whether a Weavile, caught as a Sneasel in Sinnoh and evolved in Galar, is...
  2. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

We just got the update that fixes the search option (among others), and my MG Sinnoh starters from linking BD to HOME were in English. Yet it looks like we've got ourselves a new glitch where Pokémon coming from the Wonder Box are displayed as Level 0 on the Mobile version; they're displayed as...
  3. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've not linked BD to my HOME account yet, so I've yet to obtain the MG Sinnoh starters. But I did link PLA, and obtained the MG Hisui starters. Mine are in Japanese, too, even though my account language is set to English. Also, when searching for Pokémon in the GTS, you can't select any of...
  4. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

The update just went live, but it's unavailable for me as of this post, so it looks like I'll have to wait until 10:30am tomorrow (at best). Nincada cannot be put into BDSP (likely because of Shedinja), nor can Pikachu, Eevee, or Meowth with Gigantamax factor. Spinda cannot be taken out of...
  5. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

At the time of my post, you could, but they cannot be traded there, either. Also, it looks like the ban has been lifted as of August 24.
  6. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Currently, Generation VIII Pokémon imported from GO that became available since August 20 (like Wooloo and Zacian) cannot be traded through HOME.
  7. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've just made another transfer from Pokemon GO, and all 25 results are untradeable. I don't know why, but I suspect it's because I transferred in the Lake Guardian exclusive to my region (in Australia's case, Uxie). I hope this is just temporary, and they'll be tradable within 24 hours...
  8. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Head's up. Clearly hacked Pokémon (like those nicknamed Machamps.com and MGDiscord.co) have now been flagged as hacked, and can no longer be traded. I can assume this also applies to SwSh. UPDATE: Hacked Shiny Pokémon continue to be surprised traded in SwSh for the time being.
  9. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

It looks like you can trade any GO Pokémon now, as I've since traded one of the Burmy from last month. I have patience, so I normally only transfer one Shiny Pokémon a day. Coins are not mandatory to recharge (I mainly use them on more storage and the occasional Remote Raid Passes).
  10. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

I can confirm that GO-based Pokémon can be traded in SwSh. I've managed to Surprise Trade a GO Absol just ten minutes ago for a Lopunny. I guess when it comes to transfers for now on, I'll only transfer what is in the Galar's dex (as well as IOA and CT). At least all dexes are filled, and I'm...
  11. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

At the moment, yes. However, it's currently in a roll-out stage, and will soon be available for lower level players. Previous new features in GO's history had started with just Level 40 players during the first few hours/days.
  12. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Level 40, getting 50 coins a day because I'm always out taking gyms, already did a test transfer of 25 Pokémon, and still have plenty of energy left. Cannot trade GO-originated Burmy through the GTS, but they're not greyed out for some reason. I've not tested on whether GO-originated Pokémon in...
  13. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

There's currently no confirmation that you must have registered a Pokémon in HOME for it to be transferred from GO. It's just a rumor.
  14. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

I'm all a mess at the moment, likely to so some serious sorting when The Crown Tundra comes out. Right now, I really just want to be able to transfer from GO. Using LGPE isn't the best route when 1: Only Generation I Pokémon (and Meltan/Melmetal) can pass through this loop; 2: GO Pokémon have a...
  15. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Trade evolutions don't trigger in HOME when using the Wonder Box, Room Trade, Friend Trade, or GTS. I just tested this by throwing three Shelmet into the GTS for Karrablast; not one Karrablast evolved into Escavalier. I've had the same issue, and had to use the PC store to download HOME onto my...
  16. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

I bought my 3DS when Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was released, during Generation V. Fortunately, I'm also an Animal Crossing fan as well. When I get my Switch for SwSh, I'm intending to get the remaster of Final Fantasy VIII (and X/X-2) as well. A major plus for an Australian who...
  17. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Someone on Tumblr has translated a recent interview with Masuda and Ohmori, clarifying more details into both Home and the cutting of certain Pokémon. 1: Masuda is just as upset as we are over the culling. He wanted SwSh to include the first seven generations of Pokémon, but can't if it means...
  18. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

A Morton's Fork, this is. Delay the game to around early 2020 to finish work on all Gen I - VII Pokémon, and fans will complain. Release it on time, but with some Pokémon missing from the code, and fans will complain. Game Freak was screwed either way. This is coming from someone who saw Kingdom...
  19. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Games don't have to be 100% perfect on release. GO started off with only Generation I Pokémon (barring Ditto and the Legendaries) and tons of bugs. Even today, it maintains a playerbase in the millions in spite of constant bugs and Niantic's occasional screwups. Kingdom Hearts III got backlash...
  20. UxieLover1994

SwSh Pokemon Home

Reaction to the limited transferring has been very negative on Facebook, where practically 90% of replies are bashing Game Freak, forcing the official page to delete posts over and over again. It's reached about five reposts as of this comment. On the other hand, some people have considered this...
Back
Top Bottom