Search results for query: *

1. UxieLover1994

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I just hope that was a mistranslation. Game Freak has to have plans for all Pokémon over the coming year, otherwise people will give up, the franchise dies, and by 2025, everyone would be avoiding it like the plague. Again, we're still five months away from release, so anything could happen. And...
  2. UxieLover1994

So you're saying that Game Freak has confirmed all games starting with SwSh will only have a limited amount of Pokémon? Such an idea like that would trigger the end of the franchise in a worst case scenario, so I doubt they'll permanently stick to this policy as we get through the 2020s...
  3. UxieLover1994

I have Bank, and about 500 in storage, but whenever I start a new game, I always begin fresh and independent, only using Bank to store rare and Shiny Pokémon for future generations. All my results will be added to Home when it comes out, regardless of if they're in the Galar Dex. Same goes with...
  4. UxieLover1994

I feel the same with Spyro fans. Activision makes him the leading character of the Skylanders franchise, and they end up getting terrorist threats. Delay Spyro Reignited Trilogy by two months, and flame wars persist. And even when the game comes out and is well-received by most people, they'll...
  5. UxieLover1994

TRON 3 got cancelled, and fans did a petition to revive it. Four years later, the best we got is Disney stating they have plans for a possible live-action remake of the first movie (as if we're got enough already...), and the titular character being mentioned in Ralph Breaks The Internet and...
Back
Top Bottom