• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. UxieLover1994

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

I doubt the anime would be put on hold until 2022 because a handful of people are suggesting the lockdowns could remain in place until then. At best, we'd be seeing new episodes come (the scheduled release of) The Isle of Armor in June. At worst, they'd return around Halloween.
  2. UxieLover1994

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Look, now you're just putting words into people's mouths. I never suggested that you wanted the writers fired. Just that you believe that the anime should be cancelled for poor writing and being aimed at preschoolers. And people can look up your history in posts and find plenty of evidence that...
  3. UxieLover1994

It's made clear by all of your posts that you hate the anime and want it cancelled, and will use any excuse to complain about it. And use profanity on a post for a forum regarding a family-friendly franchise. And cannot take criticism whenever we try to point out your comments. COVID-19 is a...
  4. UxieLover1994

Suggesting when the anime could return is potential flame bait. My comment on the review for JN022 suggesting a January 2021 return at worst was met with controversy, and I had to delete it. And like what nickdt said, the anime cannot take a break lasting longer than a few months at most...
Back
Top Bottom