Search results for query: *

1. UxieLover1994

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

With the new update for HOME coming (just a few hours now), I decided to jump back into the game after another hiatus to finish the Dex and obtain the Shiny Charm. I managed to finish this achievement on Saturday night. The last completion was Shaymin, the last non-Mythical was Regigigas, and...
  2. UxieLover1994

After clearing KHIIFM and dealing with the debut of Generation VII Pokémon in GO (especially with Pa'u Oricorio, which wasn't expected for Australia), I've been working on my Dex to complete it and obtain both Arceus and the Shiny Charm, along with getting all the wisps to obtain Spiritomb. I've...
  3. UxieLover1994

I guess you guys are surprised that I got a Shiny Riolu. To be honest, I'm still in shock. And now I got myself two more Shiny Pokémon (Budew and Stunky) in Mass Outbreaks, and a Shiny Swinub by random chance. Anyway, I've further advanced. Noble Hisuian Avalugg was definitely a worthy...
  4. UxieLover1994

I've been inactive in Legends these past few days, given the Registeel raids, the Hoppip Community Day, and the Valentine's Day event in GO, the Milcery max raids in SwSh, and playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. My Dex is currently 211 seen, 201 caught, 124 completed, with five perfect...
  5. UxieLover1994

I guess I'll see about that. The Wild Pokémon are much stronger here than other games, and I still get frequent KOs. I've always been a resourceful person, and putting focus on the Pokédex is probably why most of my team are around Level 64.
  6. UxieLover1994

I'm at eight stars now, and still have not fought the Noble Hisuian Electrode. 157 seen, 138 caught. I also caught two new Shiny Pokémon (Psyduck and Graveler) in the meanwhile. I've mainly been doing sidequests, catching Alphas, and working on my Dex over the past few days ever since I obtained...
  7. UxieLover1994

I've acquired Six Stars, and now have the ability to traverse in water using Basculegion. I also found and caught a Shiny Geodude. Almost missed her, even. 114 seen, 90 caught. I think I just discovered a glitch. I threw a ball containing my Decidueye towards an out of reach item inside a rift...
  8. UxieLover1994

At four stars now, and have defeated Lilligant. Seriously, I keep finding myself to be pressing the R button to try and lock onto Kleavor/Lilligant, forgetting this isn't Kingdom Hearts (as of this post, I'm playing KHIIFM on my PS4, currently doing the second Halloween Town episode). Although...
  9. UxieLover1994

I started a few hours ago, and have acquired two stars and about to challenge Kleavor. My character is named Louisa, and I have picked Rowlet as my starter. So far, I'm enjoying it. No team yet, as they're all random, too. My only complaints are the limited item storage (which can be expanded...
Back
Top Bottom