Search results for query: *

1. V

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I sorta memorize my phone number but sometimes I get it mixed up so yeah I guess I don't know it by heart V likes chocolate milk
  2. V

uuhh no V has a Tumblr
  3. V

not really V does not like mustard
  4. V

Zubats are ok, I guess, its sprite in HGSS looks quite cute actually wow that sounded weird; but I don't hate them so yeah I guess I like them V lives near the equator
  5. V

um no V understands a language other than English
  6. V

actually I don't even live in America, my location is misleading, I'm in the Philippines not Minnesota lol V has stayed up past midnight reading a book, not cramming for an exam or anything, as in just for pleasure reading because the book was too good to put down and you just had to read 'till...
  7. V

uhh no V is surprised to see me online (who wouldn't be I'm never online anymore I'm sorry I might be more active though 'cause summer is just around the corner)
  8. V

not really; I am a bit too addicted to the internet, tho V gets weird random anonymous messages often what P.S. whhy double post whhyy I tried to delete it earlier but it's still there edit: lol I found out what I was doing wrong and finally deleted my double post lol
  9. V

sometimes V likes eating sandwiches
  10. V

not really V has headphones on right now
  11. V

um I don't use power tools V is not tone deaf
  12. V

um, yeah I guess it would be cool to have more than 6 Pokemon but idk V likes spoons better than forks what
  13. V

Are you kidding me? I didn't even have time to eat, I just drank a glass of water then ran all the way to school. Well, that's what you get when you sleep in because you stayed up 'till two writing an article because you procrastinated :sweatlol: V Pillars of postwar books supported your frame...
  14. V

um no V sleeps with the nightlight unplugged bonus points if you got that reference
  15. V

sorry, no I don't know a lot of voice actors actually...but I do know Jeremy Shada, the voice of Finn the Human V is addicted to the internet
  16. V

well, there was some party thing at my house last weekend and my aunts and uncles came and stuff and I don't see them everyday so yeah...I guess V is obsessed with a band/singer right now
  17. V

nope, still on book #26 :sweatlol: V likes eating bread
  18. V

I'm not sure if I remember it but I guess in the thirteen years of my existence I must have done something (P.S. what definition of naughty are you using, exactly) V doesn't understand my username, avatar, signature, user title or location
  19. V

Not exactly "ended", I think "drifted apart" fits more V likes Froakie
  20. V

sometimes I do, like if I only have one pillow I'd rather hug it or sleep beside it V likes Alaska
Back
Top Bottom