• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Vanilluxcx

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Maybe they just represent the three new starters :lapras:
  2. Vanilluxcx

It's gonna be Gen 8 for sure, I wonder if we'll get a trailer or just the logos though.
  3. Vanilluxcx

I know guys I'm kind of late to the party, but I'm honestly so glad that this is really happening!!
  4. Vanilluxcx

Whether they choose the Pokémon Day or not to reveal the games, I think that due to the importance of these titles they deserve a proper Pokémon Direct to be announced, so we should get a Direct announcement very soon if it's really happening that day.
  5. Vanilluxcx

The concept of Pokémon fusion could be quite interesting if they executed it well, by doing it in a natural way just like the regional variants were.
  6. Vanilluxcx

I'm not British but as far as I know that James Turner thing (that Pikachu drawing with a crown) didn't have anything to do with the games, apparently that crown is something typical at Christmas in the UK.
  7. Vanilluxcx

So it really looks like it's happening. I mean, while we also got a countdown last year, this one seems too convenient. We have 7 regions and they coincidentally started this tweet thing yesterday, leaving the actual Pokémon Day without a proper region. That's too suspicious.
  8. Vanilluxcx

Knowing this fanbase, he'd probably need to stop tweeting completely. At this point people think everything he says is cryptic.
  9. Vanilluxcx

I agree that Masuda has already hinted some stuff before but I don't think the weedle tweet has anything to do with an upcoming announcement, I think it's just desperate fans grasping at straws.
  10. Vanilluxcx

Maybe something like Golisopod? It could've had perfectly a mid evolution.
  11. Vanilluxcx

Yes, regional variants need to come back in gen 8 and I hope they aren't gen 1 exclusive anymore. It's probably their best gimmick yet.
Back
Top Bottom