Search results for query: *

1. VelVoxelRaptor

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

It would be kind of funny if the next Pokémon games where called Pokémon Expectations And Pokémon Reality
  2. VelVoxelRaptor

Are you referring to the Reboot thing the Riddler mentioned or wether or not there will be new Pokémon in it? Also this is the Chinese Riddler from before right?
  3. VelVoxelRaptor

Maybe they are simply not rushing to announce the games? As people mentioned before, nothing really was announced for Sun/Moon until May. Maybe they are waiting to reveal the titles and the starters/box legends at the same time like they did with X/Y Also April is fairly significant... April is...
  4. VelVoxelRaptor

Idk why they would have removed the Pokémon Direct, they have so much space on their website for more directs. I mean, the 2016 Monster Hunter Direct is still up there, but the removed the 2017 Pokemon one...
  5. VelVoxelRaptor

Not to mention, the Riddler is also active again... Something is probably going to happen fairly soon
  6. VelVoxelRaptor

exactly, we have no clue what Masuda has been doing since 2014. He was a supervisor to Ohmori but it was really Ohmori who did most of the work and made most of the decisions, Masuda likely had a lot of free time when Or/As and Sun/Moon and US/UM where being developed I too think it would be...
  7. VelVoxelRaptor

I will update the main post later today probably, maybe
  8. VelVoxelRaptor

Maybe they will do it like the comics do it (the way they handle reboots). What I mean is some comics have many different universes in the multiverse and sometimes it gets confusing so every once in a while they do a reboot and merge everything together into one universe in a reboot (like they...
  9. VelVoxelRaptor

About the Reboot thing... The last time it happens was on the DS and people already had history on the 3DS with D/P, P, and HG/SS so of course people wanted to see their old favorited especially since HG/SS took then back to Kanto and B/W was on the DS again. This time they are on the Switch so...
  10. VelVoxelRaptor

What if Zeraora is a cross game event like Nintendo seems to be doing in recent times? Like the only way to get Zeraora in US/UM is if you get Zeraora in Pokken (If Zeraora is in fact in Pokken). If they do this it doesn’t matter when Zeraora is revealed
  11. VelVoxelRaptor

So I was reading something "MEGAS" said Eevee Doesn't Want To Get In The Ball! In a scene from the Pokemon Movie 21. Are They HINTING Following Pokémon will return?! *USUM also gave us a HINT of Following Pokemon with an easter egg. Is this IT?! Eeveelutions to follow you once again. Maybe...
  12. VelVoxelRaptor

Even if we don’t get an Eeveelution anytime soon (Like in the movie), I still believe we will get one in Geberation 8 since there is always a new Eeveelution in odd generations The only problem Is, what’s the point? What I mean is that each new Eeveelution introduces something new...
  13. VelVoxelRaptor

Well for some reason the pictures are not displaying for the second riddle (on the main page). The imgur link is there though, I’ll see if I can fix it tomorrow
  14. VelVoxelRaptor

Thanks I’ll update the main post
  15. VelVoxelRaptor

Thanks I will do this sometime later today. Do you by chance have the pictures of the other riddles?
  16. VelVoxelRaptor

Was there more to the riddle? I don’t remember but if you can find it or if TheMonster6893 would like to post it here again, I will add them to the main post.
  17. VelVoxelRaptor

The original Chinese leak (The one that mentions no Gyms and other things) actually made the same joke about their uncle working at Nintendo, so we cant necessarily discredit this leak, however I don't think they would name a Pokemon game Despair, unless Hope/Despair is the themes of the game...
  18. VelVoxelRaptor

Maybe it is. It says Arcanine is a legendary Pokemon from China and we don't have a China region yet so maybe Arcanine is a legendary Pokemon in China
  19. VelVoxelRaptor

I cleaned up the main page I am going to keep the OREOKROEREKOREKORKEO leak up there just for now because even though they where wrong about an announcement coming, ill give them the benefit of the doubt and wait a bit. They do mention DLC which is something I have seen some people discussing a...
  20. VelVoxelRaptor

It is a loose theory but it has been fairly consistent. We got a Dragon, Rat, Rooster, Monkey, Pig, Dog, And Tiger so so far things have been going well, with a few exceptions though (Charizard isn’t really a dragon, even then it is a western not a Chinese dragon, Typhlosion isn’t really a rat...
Back
Top Bottom