Search results for query: *

1. VelVoxelRaptor

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Even before the leak, I believe someone mentioned Sword/Shield. Regardless if those leaks are real or not, i'm still on the "armor gimmick train". Oh and if the two legendaries are in fact wolves... That's pretty big news. Kalos legionaries where based on animals from the Yggdrasil. You know...
  2. VelVoxelRaptor

There's this leak from some time ago. Armor might be a thing, especially considering the titles are literally Sword and Shield. And since movies hint at the next games, and armored mewtwo is in the next one...
  3. VelVoxelRaptor

My prediction: The Fire Starter will be an Ox this time. (There are reasons why I think this, but it’s too ridiculous to mention).
  4. VelVoxelRaptor

Or it’s a remake of some kind XD. Those done get trademarked till after the reveal iirc.
  5. VelVoxelRaptor

What if Gen 8’s gimmick is Pokémon Armor? And Armored Mewtwo would be the tie in. Plus we would get Armored Mewtwo in game.
  6. VelVoxelRaptor

41 posts to go and we will reach 30,000...
  7. VelVoxelRaptor

Calling it now: Pokémon AR We There Yet? Pikachu, and Pokémon AR We There Yet? Eevee. Follow these two Pokémon as they travel across the world in these sequels to LGP/LGE!
  8. VelVoxelRaptor

Tbh, the Pokémon Kingdom Red and Pokémon Kingdom Blue leak sounds so ridiculous (as much as LGP/LGE) that I think it could be true. Still holding out for a London region though (regardless of the leaks).
  9. VelVoxelRaptor

1400 pages and still nothing? Can we get 1500 hundred pages?
  10. VelVoxelRaptor

Unrelated to literally anything but check this out: Concept: Unovan Unknown Somewhat related: Wouldn’t it be cool to get some more regional variants in future remakes? Like we could get an ice type Sinnoan Trevenant or something.
  11. VelVoxelRaptor

Ready for random emergency thread maintenance day tomorrow? Or for the server to crash, either or.
  12. VelVoxelRaptor

Remember this... Pokémon is only shown in their own directs... During the 3DS Era... We are in the Switch Era. Things are different now. LGP/LGE where not revealed in their own directs. I believe it was actually a press conference of some sort iirc. Since the direct probably covers games for...
  13. VelVoxelRaptor

So King Zell says the 13th, Pixelpar is hinting at something next week. Unless 13 means 13 days, and Zell did post on Friday leaving us with Thursday the 21st.
  14. VelVoxelRaptor

How about Unova and Kalos? Tie together the two brothers, AZ, and the war 3000 years ago. Add southern Kalos connecting the two with some new Pokémon. Talk about infinity energy and somehow involve the original dragon (have it fight Zygarde complete).
  15. VelVoxelRaptor

Isn’t there a heart on the kings crown? Or at least it’s somewhat shaped like a heart? Maybe Pokémon King & Queen? (I know it’s been mentioned before). About Eeveelutions, it has been mentioned before, but each eeveelution seems to mean something for that generation/is used to show off a new...
  16. VelVoxelRaptor

Speaking of Magearna... Pokeball Magearna and AZ’s Floette are still out there. And AZ’s Floette’s Signature Move animation was updated in Sun/Moon... Even though the popular opinion is that it won’t happen... Maybe Gen 8 will feature some sort of Kalos connection. And 3 of the most rumoured...
Back
Top Bottom