Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Generation VI: The Future

@BlackButterfree; Ah! Okay, so I wasn't entirely off then. Thank you for that! But that's basically what Magiana's appearance is where my thinking is going.
  2. Velvet

You know... Magiana makes me think of that old Greek Legend, of the man that sculptured a woman and ended up breathing life into it via from a goddess (Though I can't remember which one). I believe the statue had been Galatea? It's making me think of that. At the moment I'm settling in between...
  3. Velvet

Ah, okay. I wasn't certain then again I suppose it shouldn't be surprising since I think we are entering the ending stretch of Gen 6, but then again whom knows what GF has in store for all of us. That's pretty cool. I didn't even know that they even made figures for Pokemon actually, but I...
  4. Velvet

Think all the MC characters will get new art or just Red? At least in the upcoming week or so, we will find out what will be in corocoro and whether or not we should expect a game announcement. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see movie news in the upcoming issue.
  5. Velvet

I... actually don't like it? The new Trainer Red art that is. Don't know why though, just don't.
  6. Velvet

You know, somehow if we did ended up getting two versions of Z (similar to the sequels of Black and White) I an oddly see the games being named Z Red and Z Blue. That way the main theme would be green but the red and blue would resemble the gems upon the Zygoate and still reflecting the three...
  7. Velvet

Who knows? Maybe they'll have something similar in an Amie-aspect but with a 'mario marker-esque towards it? We don't really know what Gamefreak has planned for the 20th Anniversary. None of us have a clue what they have up their sleeve.
  8. Velvet

Aren't we supposed to get getting something in this month's CoroCoro magazine? I can't remember if we're supposed to or not...
  9. Velvet

It just depends on how things play out from here on in to the new year; though if Gen 7 does end up being announced I would not be very much surprised. I would like them to focus more thoroughly on Kalos, but who knows? None of us really know what exactly their planning for the new main stream...
  10. Velvet

I've honestly been doing a lot of thinking between now and the next 6 to 9 months (given that is usual time slot between releasing's, please correct if I'm wrong on that thought; thanks!). Between everything that's going on with XY&Z anime plus all the things that are being included, it would...
  11. Velvet

Wait by the 29th do mean NA 29th or Japan 29th? Just for timezone clarification.
  12. Velvet

swiftfox; to be fair, a few posts back had been discussion about the lack of information and discussion. Fake or not at least it's keeping the discussions and talks going.
  13. Velvet

Since it's 4chan I'm wary. Then again it has given us something to discuss until tomorrow arrives, but doubtful that we are only getting 28 Pokémon and 50 Megas. That seems faaaar, faaaar too much/little on both sides. I am, on the other hand, curious of the title. Going for one that no one...
  14. Velvet

Urgh, I really hope that GF will keep the games utterly separate from that manga in every way possible. Sorry for people that happen to enjoy it, I am not one of those few, I cannot stand it.
  15. Velvet

godiego; Their were complaints about Johto? I never knew about that actually. Looks like you do learn something new every day, truth be told, I enjoyed Gen 2 and HGSS and getting the chance to explore both of the regions. However, I cannot disagree with your post. Johto did rely heavily upon...
  16. Velvet

godiego; You have a point there, but there is Kanto and Johto whom were both connected together and had the same villainous team too. The England inspired region could have a different enemy and different story but filling in some history between the regions and the war. Erm..... BW/BW2 say hi.
  17. Velvet

This is just as an idea but what if for the next game WE DO get a new region and a new Pokémon; however, this region connects to Kalos and the history of the war that went on 3000 years ago and doing deeper into the root of the war and how the Ultimate Weapon had been constructed and Mega...
  18. Velvet

Meta Boss; LOLNO. If we do return to Kalos with a sequal, I will be glad to know that Lysandre is gone and dead. But yes please with the idea of Diantha being replaced and hopefully Malva, Ramos and Wulfric as well.
  19. Velvet

Azuro; XY will hit the two year mark in October. So if the game does do get realized during early 2016 I can somewhat see Gen 7? People did say the same with in regards to XY as well before it had been revealed. It isn't entirely unreasonable.
  20. Velvet

TheMonster6893; there is the 3DS XL. GF might do something for that since it's been out for much longer in Japan compared to the US but yeah I do get where you are coming from.
Back
Top Bottom