Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Trailers and News Discussion

Oh okay! So I won't get to see the update until afterwork then on tuesday, good to know :)
  2. Velvet

I am honestly hoping for Fire/Dark for Litten's final evo (or even Fire/Poison). Hopefully we'll get an indication of fire evolutions soon. That said, just for clarification; the information we'll get will be on Tuesday NA time, not Tuesday Japan time; right?
  3. Velvet

Urgh, once again I'll be at work when the trailer airs, oh well. Something to look forward too once I'm home.
  4. Velvet

@The_Doctor; Can I ask why your betting on that? Kinda curious for your reasons, though I can also seem the leaning towards a spin off series like the Ranger games, or something along those lines making it more of an adventure game and such. But a full blown Remake or Sequel of Kanto? It...
  5. Velvet

I'm curious about the NX Pokemon Game (maybe a new spin off series to the Orre or something entirely new?).
  6. Velvet

I honestly see GameFreak throwing in tons of curve balls when it comes to Sun and Moon; with the rideable Pokemon, the Trial Captains and Kahuna's... Makes me wonder what else they have in store for all of us.
  7. Velvet

Listen. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm really not; but a lot of times when you express your own opinion and thoughts; they DO tend to come off as condescending, know-it-all-ish and rude. Having an opinion is great! But it's in the manner in which you express your opinion that matters too. Please...
  8. Velvet

@Arceus the Dragon; Actually, you do. A lot, to be honest. I won't give you attitude, if you stop giving everyone else attitude.
  9. Velvet

@Arceus the Dragon; You don't what Sun and Moon will have in terms of content. None of us do,only GF does. Stop acting like you know it all when you clearly don't.
  10. Velvet

I work all day tomorrow and won't be home until late as well, so I'll miss it unless it's posted like SUPER early.
  11. Velvet

Just a question in regards to the trailer; are we getting it tomorrow (release in Japan on their friday, our thursday) or on Friday in NA time zone?
  12. Velvet

@Peachy; Do you mind linking me to the youtube channel?
  13. Velvet

But will it be on youtube or... where exactly?
  14. Velvet

I doubt that they'll replace gyms but if they replace in a manner which works and is challenging, I'm for it. But I'd much rather they keep gyms.
  15. Velvet

I really hope that we'll get some Town names and gym leaders this time around. Or even the villain team (or their motif at best).
  16. Velvet

I really hope that we don't get this mechanic at the very start of the game. I'd rather we earn it first and foremost than receive this "power up".
  17. Velvet

I'm honestly curious of the poses and what they have to do with these 'power up' moves and such. It's interesting, strange but interesting, hopefully we'll get more info on the mechanic soon. Actually, are we getting anything else this month?
  18. Velvet

I'm still wondering if Bruxish is going to evolve into a terrifying Pokemon like Gyarados or Milotic.
  19. Velvet

I can't help wonder if Bruxish is our Goldeen or our Magikarp that evolves into a menacing Pokemon later on.
  20. Velvet

Sorry but what exactly is going on the 16th?
Back
Top Bottom