Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Controversial opinions

Honestly, I don't like PokeSpecial / Adventures or Origins. I think it's bland, incredibly boring with no direction, uninspiring character directions, no sense of understanding of Pokemon in general and unable to keep up with the demand and refusing to be consistent running themselves into a...
  2. Velvet

Controversial opinions

I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of.... dislike for this but; I do not like Pokemon Special, it isn't even remotely good and does NOT deserve any type of recognition. It's horrible written, horribly paced, no consistency with characters and their personalities, plots are dropped and never...
  3. Velvet

Controversial opinions

I have no love for Team Skull + Guzma, Team Flare + Lysandre, Team Magma&Aqua + Archie and Maxie. I can't stand any of them.
  4. Velvet

Controversial opinions

I don't praise Paul? He's one of my least favourite characters and I never liked his methods. Personally, I'd rather see both AJ and Paul in jail with their trainer licenses taken away forever.
  5. Velvet

Controversial opinions

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. AJ isn't honest at all, he has no idea of who or how Misty and Brock are or how they battle, looking down at them and making disparaging comments about them are completely out of left field, as well as arrogant. His training as well, while knowing and...
  6. Velvet

Controversial opinions

I'm not sure if this is controversial but... I do not think Norman should have forgiven Caroline for accusing him of cheating and trying to manipulate May, Max and Brock into turning against him; though thankfully Max was able to stand by him. It always left a bad taste in my mouth at how...
  7. Velvet

Controversial opinions

@Diamond & Pearl; AG was called Advance because it was on the Gameboy Advance unlike D/P/PT that was on the DS. Ash shouldn't have traveled with Cilan or Iris and instead should have travelled with Hilda and someone else.
  8. Velvet

Controversial opinions

I'm not sure what's considered controversial but.... For Advanced: Caroline was in the wrong with her treatment towards Norman, I find her treatment to be utterly appalling and rather abusive for someone whose been married for so long. However, that's my opinion. D/P: I honestly do NOT like...
Back
Top Bottom