• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

.... I kinda like the fire bat? Idk why but it kinda looks cute.
  2. Velvet

List of titles that we've "had" Just from the so-called "Leaks" we've been given. They aren't real but thought a list would be nice just until the real titles surface, and we get to see for ourselves and see who was the closet to the real ones.
  3. Velvet

Yeah. It's my first week so I want to do well (plus it's day 3 out of 6 for training, so want to make a good first good week impression, you know?) I'm kinda hoping we'll get two Profs this time around instead of one.
  4. Velvet

I hope it's the UK. I have a mighty need for it.
  5. Velvet

Think we'll see the new Prof (or Profs) too?
  6. Velvet

Unfortunately no. I work in a Clinic, and a very fast pace one plus I'm only day 3 in. I can probably check at lunch but dunno if I want to use my data for it lol.
  7. Velvet

Happy Pokemon Day @Blast as for me... I'll be at work when the trailer drops, dunno if I'll take a peak on my phone or wait until the end of the day to see. By then everything will probably be filled with videos and posts about the reveal lol.
  8. Velvet

I'd rather that the trademarks and the direct does NOT get leaked. I want to be surprised when I see it.
  9. Velvet

Plot twist; It's Pokemon Carnival.
  10. Velvet

I want the titles to be something completely out of left field; blinding everyone.
  11. Velvet

It's going to take all my willpower not to be on my phone during lunch lol but probably by the time I get home spoilers will be everywhere.
  12. Velvet

Graphics aren't everything. I just want a game that I can enjoy and actually get into.
  13. Velvet

Or Pokken old style Pokemon Stadium type of game.
  14. Velvet

Please let us skip tutorials and have a challenge mode. As for the jerk Rival thing. Eh, I could take or leave it.
  15. Velvet

Long as the game is better than USUM/SuMO and X/Y I'll be happy.
  16. Velvet

Got home read through 10-11 pages and saw the news. I'm excited... Except the direct will start once I'm at work. So, I won't be able to see until I get home ><;;
  17. Velvet

Same thing every night @KrisiChiki Try, and take over the world!... Before another pop dance craze does.
  18. Velvet

Inb4 Pokemon 27th is the reveal of Armored Mewtwo series, plushies and giveaway.
  19. Velvet

If we do get a trailer I'm really hoping for starter reveals to accompany the titles.
  20. Velvet

Not sure if this has been posted yet but... I'm not too sure about this or what to think?
Back
Top Bottom