Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Ships you dislike

ComaShipping; I really do not like Paul nor do I see Ash ever being with him romantically plus his attitude reminds me WAY too much of one of my exs. So this ship is an automatic no to me. Caroline x Norman. I'm sorry but after watching 'Petalburg, Love Style" just... her general treatment of...
  2. Velvet

Ships you dislike

That is true; the series writing for Black and White were not the greatest, maybe mocking wasn't a good term but, just the way Dawn seemed to imitate Iris and all; just felt... wrong? I guess? It didn't really feel like Dawn; and felt like a different character. Honestly, I'm just not fond of...
  3. Velvet

Ships you dislike

I think my main problem with Dawn and Pearlshipping is how she instantly started emitting Iris and started treating Ash like dirt during Black/White. Now, I'm not a fan of that series but after helping to save the world several times over you'd think she'd stand by her friend's side but NOPE...
  4. Velvet

Ships you dislike

Personally, I'm rather meh with Amourshipping; I don't think Serena and Ash hooking up with be healthier for either of them, with her childhood crush kinda blinding her to Serena's own needs and dreams whereas Ash's own obliviousness (and probably bitterness due to his dad not being around...
Back
Top Bottom