Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I would love a same-sex couple COTD appearing but I'd rather it was handled respectively rather than 'are they or aren't they' or in a negative light.
  2. Velvet

I honestly have no idea. That said, wonder if Ash and his new companion will get their starters at the same type or met up sometime later after one of them gets their starter from Professor Magnolia.
  3. Velvet

....Why are we focusing on that type of thing? This is Pokemon they are fairly focused more on Pokemon, battling and world building opposed to Social Issues. Plus Japan is an incredibly Conservative so I don't think they'll try playing "catch up", as Grass Type Gardenia, says.
  4. Velvet

I think Kanto? Ash needs to see his mom and Professor Oak after all, but I can see them possibly starting with Galar too. Depending on how SuMo ends.
  5. Velvet

Okaaaay I think this is derailing a bit too off topic; how about we all take a nice deep breath and calm down, okay? I get that all these new changes is a bit overwhelming but judging something prior to seeing how things playing out isn't healthy. Let's just wait and see what else will be...
  6. Velvet

Calm down. Maybe the character is Ash's cousin like one of the people here suggested, would be a nice connection to Galar and create possibly an interesting rivalry between them.
  7. Velvet

Given how popular Gloria seems to be... I can believe that she'll appear as a companion.
  8. Velvet

That's good, in that case I wouldn't mind if it was like that? I just worry about the writing.
  9. Velvet

I mean... I don't mind Lillie and/or Mallow coming but... Serena returning? That seems like a bit much in my opinion and seems to shove Galar to the side. I'd like the region to stand on it's own with it's own characters, you know? But maybe Lillie, Mallow and Serena will get better development?
  10. Velvet

Urgh I really hope that isn't the case.
  11. Velvet

@Rath People have had it for a Month already due to VPN and Singapore and Canada getting it earlier on. @RileyXY1 That is true, maybe SWSH will bring people back and end up toppling Masters; but we'll have to wait and see until than.
  12. Velvet

Sw and Sh hasn't exactly gained..... favour, for a lack of a better term. While on the other hand Masters has gained quite a ton of popularity, so I can somewhat see them focusing on Masters and trying to avoid stirring the pot with Sw and Sh.
  13. Velvet

Maybe they are making a Pokemon Masters anime instead due to the positive influence it's gained?
  14. Velvet

I.... sincerely hope this isn't going to be a reboot. I don't trust the writing staff at all and I don't trust they'll do good with portrayals of the characters.
  15. Velvet

Yeah, sorry I thought there was an anime trailer lol. that's my bad, sorry!
  16. Velvet

Wait there's a trailer for Sword and Shield already? Edit Like I mean the anime trailer. Not the Game trailer.
  17. Velvet

I'm kinda hoping that we'll get the male and female player characters are companions but then again we might have to wait and see for the gym leaders before we'll know for certain.
Back
Top Bottom