Search results for query: *

1. Velvet

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Maybe Professor Sakuragi and Delia are cousins, in-laws, or even siblings?
  2. Velvet

Honestly, the one thing I really enjoyed about Sun and Moon is the father-son relationship built between Kukui and Ash.
  3. Velvet

I really hope that Ash and Koharu will end up battling each other; I think it would be an interesting to see.
  4. Velvet

Despair? Doom and gloom? Over-reaction? Pick your poison.
  5. Velvet

I don't really have an answer for that, but we might not get to see Gardenia again. Although Tien's Japanese VA died as well in DB Kai and they continued to have him around since the series was already going and held voiced lines. It's possible they consider Masters utterly different from the...
  6. Velvet

So, my friend just reminded me that Professor Oak's Japanese VA died, and well, Japan is known for respecting their VAs so them creating the new anime Professor does make sense.
  7. Velvet

I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but given the fact that this will contain all regions all; outside of Ash's old companions, do you think we'll end up seeing characters like Phoebe, Sidney, Drasna, etc.. characters that Ash hasn't met before or even characters like Norman, Steven, Lt...
Back
Top Bottom