• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Vengeful Ghost

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

That’s because they are the same opening in different languages. Taiwanese Mandarin just used We Go except in English while Korean obviously does it in Korean.
  2. Vengeful Ghost

No kidding. When “They Journey Starts Today” came out, I celebrated that we at least got something more upbeat and catchy. Then we immediately decline. Every opening Goldfarb has made sounds like it was made while on the phone.
  3. Vengeful Ghost

It’s shocking that the Taiwanese Mandarin dub has a better song:
  4. Vengeful Ghost

Agate is usually pronounced ag-et. Occasionally ESL speakers say ah-ga-tay
  5. Vengeful Ghost

I think Alola is the nicest way they could keep their ambiguity on whether or not this is the same continuity as the original. Just have them stumble into an Ultra Wormhole and come out meeting Ash on the other end. We know the wormholes connect multiple dimensions. If they are in the same...
  6. Vengeful Ghost

Kieran is not going to be a happy camper if she used Ogerpon. That's assuming the Sith Eyes Siblings show up.
  7. Vengeful Ghost

I just want Penny and Team Star to show up, so she can get the Eevee time and not the main cast.
  8. Vengeful Ghost

Not really. We have changed plot lines and characters before. The Frontier Brains, for example, were moved to Kanto of all places.
  9. Vengeful Ghost

The airship is heading to Galar. It does not mean the episode is taking place in Galar, especially since the ship is having technical difficulties.
  10. Vengeful Ghost

I hope for a training arc. I’m a sucker for anime training arcs
  11. Vengeful Ghost

Acting like Liko is a Mary Sue is a baseless and idiotic take. To paraphrase OSP on the matter, the Mary Sue is not a character. Altering the characterization won’t help because the story is a fundamentally broken and awful story. It’s also a gendered criticism, but I think we’ve demonstrated...
  12. Vengeful Ghost

I would say people are more drawn to conflicts than character flaws. Sherlock Holmes doesn’t have an arc, but he does have a conflict. People are simply intrigued by the conflict. If there is no interesting conflict or poor payoff to a conflict, then Dissatisfaction runs high. Character flaws...
  13. Vengeful Ghost

The world tour part could have worked out much better if we spent more time in a given reason. 4 episodes in this region, back to Kanto, 6 episodes in another region, back to Kanto. I’m hoping they can better Integrate other regions into this series because I think that was the least well...
  14. Vengeful Ghost

And it's always Riko who gets the speculation that Ash's kid and not Roy. Despite Roy being the one in the hat, Riko gets the speculation because it's been the fandom's dream for Ash to have a daughter. I have yet to recall one fanfic where Ash has a son instead. This is where next generation...
  15. Vengeful Ghost

I'm 100% against having Liko be Ash's daughter. I can understand why people would want her to be Ash's daughter. It canonizes their ship of choice and serves as a direct connection to the old series. At the same time, I don't like the daughter theory because there is a major thread where a...
  16. Vengeful Ghost

I’ve learned that AU is shorthand in this fandom for “thing I don’t like.” Still, I can see the appeal of having this in an AU since it won’t need to adhere to anything tangentially related to Ash.
  17. Vengeful Ghost

I don’t see the appeal of having Liko be Ash’s daughter because that carries greater implications for the universe at large. It’s not just Ash and whoever gets with him aging up. It’s the whole planet. That would mean there would be an overhaul of the setting which draws the audience away from...
  18. Vengeful Ghost

I said I would bring the popcorn and alcohol. I want to see the circle jerking on Twitter
Back
Top Bottom