Search results for query: *

1. V

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Welcome to the forums, Kalos Coffee! That's actually a pretty interesting thing to do. Touching White 2 after a few days of playing Y already felt like I was playing a caveman's game.
  2. V

Welcome to those who've recently joined! Hope XY's been good for all of you.
  3. V

Hello Lunacy, welcome to the forums!
  4. V

Hello, JustErik! I recently evolved my Roselia into Roserade, and I find it amusing how its roses are now its favourite spot to pet. She gave me death glares when I tried to pet it as a Roselia.
  5. V

I think the secret to the big yarn is the timing? I noticed that I'm supposed to hit it when its right above the Pokemon. I'm really bad when it comes to timing, so that's probably why I keep missing it.
  6. V

Hello to the newcomers! Whoops. Late to the Amie Mini-game talk. I've only managed to get... uhm, one star for unlimited in Tile Puzzle. I die off by the third one, I'm too slow. My high score for Head It is 1212ish I think? Yeah, it's hard to keep a high combo. It's probably because I keep...
  7. V

Oh, another Dangan Ronpa fan. Hello and thanks! Head It needs practice, I suppose. I only have 4.5 stars for Easy and Normal, but 5 for Hard and Unlimited. I haven't played Berry Picker since that one time in Easy stage, I should probably change that. Tile Puzzle in Unlimited is pretty tricky...
  8. V

Apparently you need 5 posts before your posts are automatic? That's what happened to me, at least.
  9. V

I beat the game a few days ago, yeah. Right now I'm just going about the region doing anything and whatever. I'm going to be trying out chain fishing soon.
  10. V

I'm just curious, though - How many posts do I need before my posts no longer need to be moderated? Edit: Nevermind, I got through this one, ahaha. ;u; I don't think my previous post was sent through, though. Anyway, yeah, XY's been a blast. I've been addicted to Head It in Pokemon Amie. xD
  11. V

Hello everyone! Just thought I could drop by this thread to say hello. I've been playing with Pokemon Amie a lot recently - And somehow I found myself hooked into the Head It mini-game.
Back
Top Bottom