Search results for query: *

1. VetProf

Review JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

When Pikachu accidentally slammed into the stadium, you could hear people screaming and Gou mentioned that the stadium was still full of people. So no, not everyone has left the stadium yet during the attack.
  2. VetProf

Fair enough. Gou catching the Skwovet didn't negatively affect my personal enjoyment of the episode since it didn't detract from the main focus, but I do understand that it was kinda unnecessary and pointless considering how nonchalantly Gou caught it. I was referring to Gou's secondary goal of...
  3. VetProf

I think Lance vs Leon was a 1v1 just because the writers had to squeeze everything into one single episode, which meant that anything more than a 1v1 would've been unfeasible. If Ash's rematch with Leon is going be Gigantamax Pikachu vs Gigantamax Charizard 2: Electric Boogaloo and nothing else...
  4. VetProf

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Ash getting never-before-seen power-ups that are unique to him like Ash-Greninja, Dusk Lycanroc and Pikashunium Z just to make him feel more special than other characters. Especially if the power-up is something that is made just for Ash in the anime and only...
  5. VetProf

I don't think Gou catching that Skwovet detracted from the focus on Ash at all. If anything, it served to emphasize how zoned out Ash was due to being awestruck by the events that happened yesterday. I'm still a bit annoyed by how easily Gou is catching Pokemon without having to battle them, but...
  6. VetProf

That makes a lot more sense but, unlike win/lose ratio, there's no objective method of measuring the "difficulty" of a battle other than by using the difference between the rankings of both trainers in a battle. You can't accurately calculate the "power level" of Pokemon, after all.
  7. VetProf

Trainers who have signed up for the competition are ranked based on their win/lose ratio and the "contents of their battles" (which I'm guessing involves the number of battles they've participated in and the rankings of the trainers that they've beaten). In order to battle Leon, Ash has to raise...
  8. VetProf

Ash skipping ahead to the last Gym Leader seems a bit weird, but considering that this isn't a Gym Challenge, it's probably fine. Also, to add on to the myriad of random Dragon-type trainers that have already been mentioned, I'm gonna say Claire.
  9. VetProf

Gigantamax Pikachu is an absolute unit, it did not disappoint. I really loved how they animated his clumsy movements, especially when he tried to use Iron Tail and G-Max Volt Crash. Slamming Iron Tail into the ground to generate Max-Steelsurge is a pretty cool way of using that move. We've...
Back
Top Bottom