Search results for query: *

1. VetProf

Review JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

This seems to be a pretty common thing among long-running shows (eg. One Piece), whereby they brief the viewers on the shows's main premise and/or the main characters' goals at the start of each episode. I'm guessing it's there so that new viewers can just hop in and watch an episode even if...
  2. VetProf

Yeah, the inconsistencies regarding Gengar's incorporeality kinda bothered me a bit, too. Technically speaking, I don't see any real difference between Raichu attacking with its tail and Electrode ramming itself against Gengar, so it's a bit weird that the latter works while the former doesn't...
  3. VetProf

Those are rankings. The smaller the number, the higher the ranking. He said he wanted to battle Lt. Surge again, so that might happen.
  4. VetProf

A Lt. Surge vs Ash rematch means Pikachu vs Raichu is most likely gonna happen again, which seems kinda redundant considering that this episode already happened.
  5. VetProf

Was expecting Lt. Surge to just get a passing mention and nothing else. Instead, not only did he appear in a few flashback frames, but Pisces and the other Vermillion Gym staff actually recognized Ash because of his previous battle versus Lt. Surge! Not gonna lie, that kinda gave me the chills...
Back
Top Bottom