• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. VetProf

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Oh yeah, there's definitely plenty of underrated Gen I Pokemon that deserve more screentime. Gou's Pokemon aside, I'm also dying for more Dragonite screentime. I was simply talking about Kanto pandering from a more literal/technical standpoint, in regards to the generational distribution of the...
  2. VetProf

To be fair, it seems like the main focus will be Sakuragi Park and the Pokemon that live there, which we don't see in the anime quite often (at least, not as often as the main institute itself). Considering the wide variety of Pokemon that live there, I don't think Kanto pandering will be a...
  3. VetProf

We already have Yamper, who's origins haven't been clearly explained yet. Considering that Ash and Gou are unfamiliar with Galar Pokemon, I'm sure they'll at least question why a Pokemon they've never seen before is in Kanto.
Back
Top Bottom